• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms Fixed?

In summary, Kris shared the Sept and Oct Outside order forms. There were some problems with them, but they have been fixed. Duck has asked about the order forms that were posted in September and October. There are still some available, but people need to change their information and remember that shipping has gone up.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hi All,
Has anyone 'fixed' the Sept and/or Oct Outside order forms?

TIA
Duck

What was wrong with them?

I'm with you Keith - but I think she's referring to the people that make their own (re-invent the wheel). I use the HO ones b/c i figure someone at the HO was paid well to come up with that layout and they serve the purpose. But everyone likes their own things. I'm just too lazy. :)

Not yet...but I'll have them done in the next day or two. :)
Honestly isn't that much work...I started doing them sooo long ago to highlight the specials and have a template that I just fill in.

Hey Kris,

I love your order forms. Thank you in advance for making them.

Kris- I looove your order forms! Thanks so much for doing them and sharing with us!

Fran

Have the Sept-October Outside order forms been posted somewere else? Did I miss them?

also still looking for sept oof

I finally got them done! :)
Here are both Sept and Oct forms. Don't forget to change your information...and remember that shipping went up.

Attachments

• sept 10 oof.doc
    342 KB · Views: 673
  • october 10 oof.doc
    201 KB · Views: 627
Thank You!

Thanks a Million!!!!!!!!!!1

Awesome forms! Thanks for sharing.

Looking for Sept/Oct Specials Flyer, has it been posted yet, or made up yet?

Thabnks for all your forms, I am at a loss when it comes to computers.

ChefKrisB said:
I finally got them done! :)
Here are both Sept and Oct forms. Don't forget to change your information...and remember that shipping went up.

Kris, thank you so much for always sharing these with us. You are wonderful! I have been trying to play with this document so that we can
include a place to add the pantry totals without charging tax, and I'm unable to work with the document properly. Would you be able to add that and repost. Thank you so much!!

Thanks Kris!! I haven't printed these off for a few months and I miss having everything right there on one page!

They are great! I was having problems printing off of the website! These are perfect! Thank you!

HI EVE, HOW ARE YOU? Kathreen O'Daniel of Saginaw

1. What is the purpose of the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms?

The Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms are designed to help customers easily place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or show setting. This allows customers to conveniently purchase their favorite products at any time.

2. How do I obtain the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can request a supply of Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms from your leader or order them through the Pampered Chef website. You can also print them directly from the website if needed.

3. Can I use the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms for online orders?

Yes, the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms can be used for both in-person and online orders. Customers can fill out the form with their desired products and payment information, and the order will be processed by your consultant.

4. Are there any special incentives for using the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms?

Yes, customers who use the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms to place orders will receive a special thank you gift with their order. This is a great way to show appreciation to customers for supporting your business.

5. How long will it take for orders placed through the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms to be delivered?

Orders placed through the Sept & Oct Outside Order Forms will be processed and delivered within the same timeframe as orders placed at a traditional party or show. This typically takes 1-2 weeks, depending on the shipping method chosen by the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
mgmedwards