• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept and Oct '09 Outside Order Forms

In summary, the deadline for submitting outside orders for the Sept and Oct '09 outside order forms is October 31st, 2009. You can combine your Sept and Oct outside orders on one form as long as the orders are for the same customer and are submitted before the deadline. The "customer name" section on the outside order form should include the first and last name of the customer who is placing the order. Outside orders can be used towards your sales goals and earning rewards as long as they are submitted before the deadline and meet the necessary requirements. There is no maximum number of outside orders that can be submitted for the Sept and Oct '09 outside order forms, but each order must meet the minimum requirements and be submitted before the deadline
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Here are Sept and Oct outside order forms. Don't forget to change the personal info and the tax rates. ;)

Attachments

• oct 09 oof.doc
    343 KB · Views: 493
  • sept 09 oof.doc
    867.5 KB · Views: 493
Very nice . . thank you??

Do you print these or have Office Max do them for you?

Kris: Thank you so much for doing these monthly. They are appreciated:chef:

pkd09 said:
Kris: Thank you so much for doing these monthly. They are appreciated:chef:

You're welcome! Glad I can help!
As for printing, I just print them myself...I don't live close enough to an office supply place for it to be cost effective.

Thanks a bunch!

Thank You!

thank you kris

You Rock!!! Thank you so much for sharing these!!

ChefKrisB said:
You're welcome! Glad I can help!
As for printing, I just print them myself...I don't live close enough to an office supply place for it to be cost effective.

If you use Office Max via Pampered Perks...you get a great discount on printing and can have them delivered to your door for free. HTH

Hijack -

Does anyone know if the P3 order forms are different for Fall? Went to place a supply order and saw that there are 2 options for them...Spring 09 and Fall 09? But did not see a distinction in the triplicates.

Sorry Kris just found this I was typing the whole month out not abbriviations. :)

So, any OF for Nov/Dec yet? PLZ!

What is the deadline for submitting outside orders for the Sept and Oct '09 outside order forms?

The deadline for submitting outside orders for the Sept and Oct '09 outside order forms is October 31st, 2009.

Can I combine my Sept and Oct outside orders on one form?

Yes, you can combine your Sept and Oct outside orders on one form as long as the orders are for the same customer and are submitted before the deadline.

How do I fill out the "customer name" section on the outside order form?

The "customer name" section on the outside order form should include the first and last name of the customer who is placing the order.

Can I use outside orders to reach my sales goals and earn rewards?

Yes, outside orders can be used towards your sales goals and earning rewards as long as they are submitted before the deadline and meet the necessary requirements.

What is the maximum number of outside orders I can submit for the Sept and Oct '09 outside order forms?

There is no maximum number of outside orders that can be submitted for the Sept and Oct '09 outside order forms. However, each order must meet the minimum requirements and be submitted before the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pinklady
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies