• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Outside Order Form for Upcoming Shows – Don't Miss Out!

In summary, this OOF has a great template and is easy to customize. It also includes a section with the flyer for the guest special.
pckrissy
I know its still early May but I am getting packets ready for July shows.
Has anyone made a July OOOF yet? I haven't been able to make one as nice as the ones I find on here with the guest specials and all.....Thanks in advance to the creative soul willing to make one:)

I will get mine done this weekend hopefully, I want to get packets ready ahead of time as well.

The official PC one is now on consultants corner.

Out of curiosity, why do people design their own instead of using the PC one?

I like the one's that consultants make up bc they look nicer. I use them for my outside orders/catalog shows and I just like the fact that they are in color and your personal info can be printed out on each one instead of stamping it or writing it in and the guest special "pops" out more... I will use the one's on CC in a pinch but I prefer the others.

My May, June, and July OOFs are attached!

Attachments

• July_OOF.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 480
  • June_OOF.doc
    241 KB · Views: 418
  • May_OOF.doc
    154 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
jenniferknapp said:
My July OOF is attached!

That looks really nice Jennifer! I never would have thought to use anything other than the one on CC.

I got the template from someone else on here last year, and just update it as needed! I really like this better than the one on CC. Enjoy :)

Hi Jennifer since you have the tem

jenniferknapp said:
I got the template from someone else on here last year, and just update it as needed! I really like this better than the one on CC. Enjoy :)

Hi Jennifer since you have the template :) would you be willing to share the months leading to July as well (may, june) I would greatly appreciate it. TIA

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
Hi Jennifer since you have the template :) would you be willing to share the months leading to July as well (may, june) I would greatly appreciate it. TIA

Bump.....added to my initial July OOF post :)

Thak you Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer! Your the best. Let me know what I can help you with!!

On the july order form, what picture is in the middle? Mine isn't coming up, maybe I can paste it there myself...thanks

pckrissy said:
I like the one's that consultants make up bc they look nicer. I use them for my outside orders/catalog shows and I just like the fact that they are in color and your personal info can be printed out on each one instead of stamping it or writing it in and the guest special "pops" out more... I will use the one's on CC in a pinch but I prefer the others.

Ah -- I have Adobe Acrobat Professional so can easily add my info to the top of the Consultant's corner order form and like that they add the guest specials to the order form, both in the upper left corner and at the bottom of the product section.

For me the color is a drawback -- easier to have in b&w (and cheaper).

Thanks for the info!

pckrissy said:
On the july order form, what picture is in the middle? Mine isn't coming up, maybe I can paste it there myself...thanks

Just a section of the combined photo of the plates and utensils, from the guest special flyer.

Thanks Jennifer :)

Jennifer: Thank you for posting your OOF. I love it so much more than the one posted on CC. I can personalize it plus it has the "would you consider any of the following". Thank you for posting these.

Jennifer, thank you so much for the wonderfull OOF. I love them. I am also getting a better response to the questions, than on the CC form. My DH even likes the look of them better.

Thanks again!

Great! I should get the August one done soon as well.....but I am pushing June and July for as long as possible so that I get incentives!!!

Jennifer,
Do you by any chance have the AUG OOF ready? I have a show scheduled for the 4th and wanted to send out the host packet today with some order forms for my host.
Thanks.

Here is one I am using. Thanks for whoever created it originally.

Trish in Texas
Independent Comsultant

Attachments

• August Outside Order Form.doc
    547 KB · Views: 264
Thanks Trish

Thanks for the great OOF!!! I get so many compliments on them, I actually had another Direct Sales woman revamp hers to look more like mine...I told them I can't take the credit...one of my wonderful online cheffers makes them!!!
THANK YOU again for doing so!

Related to July Outside Order Form for Upcoming Shows – Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the July Outside Order Form?

The July Outside Order Form is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for the month of July. It includes exclusive products and promotions that are only available for purchase during this time.

2. How can I access the July Outside Order Form?

You can access the July Outside Order Form by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for "July Outside Order Form".

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef rewards towards the July Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef rewards towards your purchase on the July Outside Order Form. Simply enter your rewards code at checkout.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the July Outside Order Form?

There is no minimum order requirement for the July Outside Order Form. However, please note that shipping and handling fees may still apply.

5. When is the deadline to place an order on the July Outside Order Form?

The deadline to place an order on the July Outside Order Form is July 31st. After this date, the form will no longer be available and the special products and promotions will be discontinued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • rudy31
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies