• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hunting for June 09 Letter and Order Form...

In summary, the June 09 Letter and Order Form was a special promotion sent out by Pampered Chef in June 2009. It offered exclusive discounts and offers on select products. If you did not receive the form, you can contact customer service or check online for current promotions. However, the discounts and offers in the form are no longer valid as it was a promotion from 2009. It cannot be used for online purchases, but you can now make purchases directly through the Pampered Chef website. The terms and conditions of the form may vary, but in general, Pampered Chef does not allow the stacking of multiple promotions or discounts on one order.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Has anyone, or can anyone, create the June 09 outside order form? And the June 09 host letter would be great too!

I'm doing a booth this weekend and want to be prepared with both May and June host packets. I LOVE the ones I find on here monthly with Kris Bushey's name on them. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a bunch!

Anyone??? I know some of you are clever out there! LoL

Hi there! I haven't personally created the June 09 outside order form or host letter, but I'm sure someone on this forum can help you out. Have you tried reaching out to Kris Bushey directly to see if she can share her templates with you? I'm sure she would be happy to help. In the meantime, you could also try searching online for similar templates or creating your own using a design program. Good luck with your booth this weekend!

1. What is the June 09 Letter and Order Form?

The June 09 Letter and Order Form is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that was sent out in June 2009. It includes exclusive discounts and offers on select products.

2. How can I obtain the June 09 Letter and Order Form?

If you did not receive the June 09 Letter and Order Form in the mail, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to request a copy. You can also check online for any current promotions and discounts.

3. Are the discounts and offers in the June 09 Letter and Order Form still valid?

No, the June 09 Letter and Order Form is no longer valid as it was a promotion from 2009. However, Pampered Chef frequently offers new promotions and discounts, so be sure to check for current offers.

4. Can I use the June 09 Letter and Order Form for online purchases?

No, the June 09 Letter and Order Form was only valid for purchases made through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can now make purchases directly through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I combine the discounts and offers from the June 09 Letter and Order Form with other promotions?

The terms and conditions of the June 09 Letter and Order Form may vary, so it is best to check the fine print. In general, Pampered Chef does not allow the stacking of multiple promotions or discounts on one order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies