• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Created Your December Outside Order Forms Yet?

In summary, Janet says that she likes to use a different order form other than the one on CC because she feels it is easier to read and has a special color option. She also likes to have the monthly special in color so it is more noticeable. Lastly, she likes to have the show hosting options be more apparent on the form.
Leigh0725
Okay - wondering if anyone has the outside order forms created for December yet? I just had a gal book for December and she said the sooner the better to get her packet to her. She does buncco with girlfriends and wants to start getting them to look at the catalog and have order forms just in case.

On this note, when do they announce the January host/guest specials? She was asking for the host booking benefit? Please let me know

Thanks in Advance!

Bumping to see if there is anyone out there yet. :)

Here's the one I'm using. :)
I can't wait to find out about the new host specials either!!

Attachments

• Dec 07 Oustisde order form.doc
    552.5 KB · Views: 299
Curious - do you guys use one other than the one on CC because you want the Guest Special in color or another reason???

Oh, I like how you included the kit order on there. ;) What a great idea.

Janet - yes, I like to use ones like the one Kris posted, as I feel it looks better. It's just personal choice. :)

Leigh0725 said:
Oh, I like how you included the kit order on there. ;) What a great idea.

Janet - yes, I like to use ones like the one Kris posted, as I feel it looks better. It's just personal choice. :)

Just curious since so many seemed to go through the effort to make them up. Thanks! :thumbup: :)

I just don't like all the shipping info on the HO one. Having the color option is nice too. The big thing for me is the box of questions on the top. :)

janetupnorth said:
Curious - do you guys use one other than the one on CC because you want the Guest Special in color or another reason???

Janet - I use an "other" OOF for a few reasons.
First - I like a cleaner looking subtotal area, one that isn't so confusing.

Second - I like having the monthly special in color - it's more noticeable and I think it helps out the host not having to remember to carry around a full page guest special for everyone when they order.

Third - I like having the show hosting options be more apparent on the order form, and not a 1"x1" square that is hard to read.

janetupnorth said:
I don't create one each month. I cut and paste the special and it takes about 5 minutes. I use these at my shows and don't purchase the order forms from PC. I like them b/c if I forget to talk about the special it is right there. Mine are basically the same, but I offer a brief description about the special (I'll post mine in the next few days as I have a lot going right now).

1. What is the purpose of the December Outside Order Forms?

The December Outside Order Forms are used for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show. This is especially helpful during the busy holiday season when customers may not have time to attend a party but still want to purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I obtain December Outside Order Forms?

You can obtain December Outside Order Forms from your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. These forms are also available in the Holiday Gift Guide and can be printed out for your convenience.

3. Can I use December Outside Order Forms to place orders for myself?

No, December Outside Order Forms are strictly for customers to place orders. If you would like to purchase Pampered Chef products for yourself, please contact your consultant or attend a party or show.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting December Outside Order Forms?

Yes, all December Outside Order Forms must be submitted to your consultant by the specified deadline. This ensures that your orders will be processed and delivered in time for the holidays.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for orders placed through December Outside Order Forms?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for orders placed through December Outside Order Forms. These can include free products, discounted shipping, or bonus host rewards. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies