• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Order Forms for Fresh Goods: Tips & Advice

In summary, to create an order form for fresh goods, determine the items and prices, create a table with columns for item name, quantity, and price, and leave space for customer information and payment method. It's recommended to include a deadline for orders to help with planning and create a sense of urgency. Payment options include upfront payment, cash-on-delivery, or a deposit and balance upon delivery. To organize and track orders, use a spreadsheet or software and have a system for labeling and organizing. If a customer wants to make changes, have a clear policy in place and communicate it on the form.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I'm just wondering if anyone has created an order form for these yet... I hate to reinvent the wheel. Also, how far in advance would you make these? I'd like them to remain fresh, but don't want to have to be making a million all at once. Thanks ladies (and gentleman). :D

I order a couple periodically through the year on a hosts 25% or 30% off to have on hand to make some up. Attached are the recipes.

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Recipies.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 571
  • batter_bowl_mixes.pdf
    414.5 KB · Views: 429
I don't have a specific order form for these, but I usually just use a basic cake order form and add in the details for the cake pops. As for how far in advance to make them, I recommend making them no more than a week in advance. They will stay fresh for a few days after that, but it's always best to have them as fresh as possible for your customers. You can also freeze them for up to a month before dipping them in chocolate and decorating them. Just make sure to thaw them completely before dipping.

1. How do I create an order form for fresh goods?

To create an order form for fresh goods, first determine the items you will be offering and their prices. Then, create a table with columns for the item name, quantity, and price. You can also include a column for any special instructions or notes. Make sure to leave enough space for customers to write in their information and payment method. You can also use a pre-made template or software for creating order forms.

2. Should I include a deadline for orders on the form?

Yes, it is recommended to include a deadline for orders on the form. This will help you plan and prepare for the amount of fresh goods needed. It also creates a sense of urgency for customers to submit their orders in a timely manner.

3. How should I handle payment for fresh goods orders?

There are a few options for handling payment for fresh goods orders. You can collect payment upfront when customers submit their orders, or you can offer a cash-on-delivery option. Another option is to collect a deposit when orders are placed and then have customers pay the remaining balance upon delivery.

4. Are there any tips for organizing and keeping track of fresh goods orders?

Yes, there are a few tips for organizing and keeping track of fresh goods orders. You can use a spreadsheet or order tracking software to keep all the information in one place. It's also helpful to have a system for labeling and organizing orders, such as using different colored labels for different delivery dates.

5. What should I do if a customer wants to make changes to their order?

If a customer wants to make changes to their order, it's important to have a clear policy in place. You can set a deadline for when changes can be made, or charge a fee for any changes made after a certain time. Make sure to communicate this policy clearly on the order form and make accommodations for any urgent changes if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies