• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Created Your January Outside Order Form Yet?

In summary, a January Outside Order Form is a special form provided by Pampered Chef consultants that allows customers to place orders for products outside of a traditional party setting. These forms can be obtained from a consultant either physically or through a link provided. There are often special promotions and discounts available for orders placed through this form, and the deadline for submission will vary depending on the consultant. This form can be used for any Pampered Chef product, including current products and special promotions.
smile10308
Gold Member
Hi everyone-

Does anyone have a January Outside Order Form put together yet? Thanks so much!

Here ya go!This is what I got from the director loop of my cluster! :)

Attachments

• JAN OOF.doc
    264.5 KB · Views: 450
Thank you so so so much!!! The OOF the company gives us have too small of lines and my customers always complain when I use them. Thanks again!

Related to Have You Created Your January Outside Order Form Yet?

1. What is a January Outside Order Form?

A January Outside Order Form is a special form that allows customers to place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party setting. This can be done through online orders or through submitting a physical order form to a consultant.

2. How do I obtain a January Outside Order Form?

You can obtain a January Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with a physical form or a link to an online form that you can fill out.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for orders placed through a January Outside Order Form?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for orders placed through a January Outside Order Form. These promotions may vary each month, so be sure to check with your consultant for the latest offers.

4. How long do I have to submit my January Outside Order Form?

The deadline for submitting a January Outside Order Form will vary depending on your consultant and their specific policies. It is best to check with them for the deadline and make sure to submit your form before that date to ensure timely processing of your order.

5. Can I use a January Outside Order Form for any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can use a January Outside Order Form for any Pampered Chef product. This includes all current products and any special promotions or exclusives that may be offered during that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies