• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraising: Looking for Order Form & Pictures

In summary, HWC fundraising is a program offered by Pampered Chef where organizations can sell products to raise money for their cause. To get an order form, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or download one from their website. Pictures of available products can be viewed on the website or in a catalog. Placing an order can be done through a paper form or online, and there is no minimum order requirement. The organization will receive a donation from Pampered Chef regardless of the amount sold.
collierpchef
Hello first time here and love reading everyones posts. I need help with coming up with some sort of order form for the HWC fundraiser. I would like to put one in my breakroom at work but am looking for pics for it too. I was thinking one like you would see for like a kids school fundraiser. So they can see what they are ordering. If anyone can help :confused:

There are older ones in the files. you can just change the pictures and descriptions. Not sure if anyone has posted an updated one yet.

thank you so much I found one but still looking around it's fun!

1. What is HWC fundraising?

HWC fundraising is a program offered by Pampered Chef where organizations can sell Pampered Chef products to raise money for their cause.

2. How do I get an order form for HWC fundraising?

You can obtain an order form by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and downloading a printable version.

3. Can I see pictures of the products available for HWC fundraising?

Yes, you can view pictures of all the products available for HWC fundraising on the Pampered Chef website or in the catalog provided by your consultant.

4. What is the process for placing an order through HWC fundraising?

The process for placing an order is simple. You can either fill out the paper order form and give it to your consultant, or you can place an order online through your consultant's personal website. Your consultant will then process the order and deliver the products to you.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for HWC fundraising?

There is no minimum order requirement for HWC fundraising. You can sell as little or as much as you want, and your organization will still receive a percentage of the sales as a donation from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns