• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Order Form: Save Time & Get Great Results!

In summary, the April Order Form is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of April. It can be accessed through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website and includes a variety of discounted products. The form cannot be customized, but there are multiple options for each product. The deadline to submit an order varies, but it is typically towards the end of April.
wendleispampered
Gold Member
Has anyone come up with an April order form yet? I love the forms I get from here! They're always so great and really, who wants to recreate the wheel? :)

here ya go! :)

Attachments

• april 09 oof.doc
    215 KB · Views: 504
Question. Do you use these and not the invoices we order from HO? What do you give as the customers copy?

lmradlein said:
Question. Do you use these and not the invoices we order from HO? What do you give as the customers copy?

These are just outside order forms. When you use them, you need to mail the customer either a hand written order form or a printed one from P3 (both ordered from the suply order form). Make sure you provide them with your consultant #, show number and date filled out if you use a hand written order form.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the value of time-saving tools like our order forms. I'm happy to say that I have indeed created an April order form that I think you'll love! It's designed to help you get great results and save time - two things we all need more of in our busy lives. I would be more than happy to share it with you and any other consultants who may be interested. Just let me know and I'll send it your way. Happy cooking!

What is the April Order Form?

The April Order Form is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of April. It allows customers to save time and get great results by purchasing a variety of products at a discounted price.

How can I access the April Order Form?

The April Order Form can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "April Order Form" and it should be the first result.

What products are included in the April Order Form?

The April Order Form includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The specific products may vary each year, so be sure to check the form for the most updated list.

Can I customize my order on the April Order Form?

Unfortunately, the April Order Form is a pre-set promotion and cannot be customized. However, there are often multiple options for each product, so you can choose the ones that best fit your needs.

When is the deadline to submit an order on the April Order Form?

The deadline to submit an order on the April Order Form may vary each year, but it is typically towards the end of April. Be sure to check the form or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies