• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a May Order Form - Making it Easier!

In summary, to access the May order form, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can customize the order form with your name, contact information, and any promotions or specials you are offering. You can also add or remove products from the form to fit your customers' needs. To share the form with your customers, click on the "Share Form" button and choose from options such as email, social media, or printing. To place an order, fill out the form with your customers' desired products and quantities, and then click on the "Create Order" button to complete the process.
wendleispampered
Gold Member
Has anyone made up a May order form yet? I love using these instead of the order forms that we can get from CC. Thanks so much - in advance!!

Bumping.... Any of you creative folks make one up yet?

Yes, I have made up a May order form for my business. I find it much more convenient and personalized for my customers compared to the generic order forms from CC. I would be happy to share it with you if you are interested. Let me know!

1. How do I access the May order form?

To access the May order form, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "Create a May Order Form" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I customize the order form for my customers?

Yes, you can customize the order form with your name, contact information, and any promotions or specials you are offering in May. Simply click on the "Customize Form" button and follow the prompts.

3. Can I add or remove products from the order form?

Yes, you can add or remove products from the order form to fit your customers' needs. Click on the "Edit Product List" button and select the products you want to include or exclude.

4. How do I share the order form with my customers?

You can share the order form with your customers through email, social media, or by printing it out and handing it to them. Click on the "Share Form" button to access these options.

5. How do I place an order using the May order form?

To place an order using the May order form, fill it out with your customers' desired products and quantities. Then, click on the "Create Order" button and follow the prompts to complete the order process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove