• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the September 2011 OOF Forms by Creative Consultants | Get Yours Now!

In summary, the "September 2011 Oof" promotion was a special offer from Pampered Chef in 2011 that included discounts, free products, or other incentives for customers who made a qualifying purchase or hosted a party during the month of September. The availability of this promotion may vary by country and there may be restrictions or limitations, so it's best to check with a local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts in most cases.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
I love the OOF forms that the creative consultants from this site create! Has anyone made the September 2011 OOF yet? I have some consultants in my line looking for it already. Thanks in advance for your creativity!

This is what I have.

Attachments

• September Order Form.doc
    98 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for!

cookingwithlove said:
This is what I have.

Be sure to change the price of your consultant kit - going up to $159 Sept. 1st.

pchockeymom said:
Be sure to change the price of your consultant kit - going up to $159 Sept. 1st.

Thank you! I changed the one on here.

1. What is the "September 2011 Oof" promotion?

The "September 2011 Oof" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef during the month of September in 2011. It typically includes discounts, free products, or other incentives for customers who make a certain purchase or host a party during this time.

2. How can I take advantage of the "September 2011 Oof" promotion?

To take advantage of the "September 2011 Oof" promotion, simply make a qualifying purchase or host a party during the month of September in 2011. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide all the details and help you make the most of this special offer.

3. Is the "September 2011 Oof" promotion available in all countries?

The availability of the "September 2011 Oof" promotion may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for more information on whether this promotion is available in your area.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations to the "September 2011 Oof" promotion?

Each "September 2011 Oof" promotion may have different restrictions or limitations, so it's best to check with your consultant for specific details. However, in general, the promotion may have a minimum purchase requirement or may only apply to certain products or parties.

5. Can I combine the "September 2011 Oof" promotion with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the "September 2011 Oof" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant will be able to provide more information and help you make the most of any available discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies