• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Forms for Fairs | Create Custom Forms for Direct Shipping in September

In summary, many people have created their own order forms for fairs. Some popular options include the Wix, JotForm, and Typeform templates. It is easy to create a professional-looking form by using a template, including all necessary information, leaving space for customization, including order details, and using a clear and readable font. This can save money and make the ordering process smoother for both the seller and customers.
bridgetbakes
Individual order form for FairsBy chance has anyone made their own forms? I am doing a fair on Sunday and wanted to bring some order forms with me that don't have the shipping and handling filled in so customers can direct ship. There are so many talented order-form-makers out there on this site (I am just not one of them!) :p

Last edited:
Yes, we have a few members who have created their own order forms. Here are some of the most popular ones:1. Order Form by Wix: This form is an easy-to-use template that allows you to quickly create custom order forms for your fair. It includes fields for customer information, product details, shipping and payment options.2. Craft Fair Order Form by JotForm: This form is designed specifically for craft fairs. It includes fields for customer contact info, product details, payment options, and a place to add any special instructions or notes.3. Customizable Order Form by Typeform: This form is fully customizable and allows you to create custom order forms for your fair. It includes fields for customer information, product details, shipping and payment options.We hope this helps! Good luck with your fair!

Yes, I have made my own forms for fairs before. It's actually very easy to do and can save you money in the long run. Here are some tips that might help you:1. Use a template: You don't have to be a graphic designer to make a professional-looking order form. There are plenty of free templates available online that you can customize to fit your needs. Just make sure to choose one that is easy to read and has enough space for all the necessary information.2. Include all the necessary information: Make sure to include your business name, contact information, and any important details about your products or services. You can also include a short description or photo of each item to make it easier for customers to order.3. Leave space for customization: Since you mentioned that you want customers to be able to direct ship, make sure to leave enough space for them to fill in their shipping address. You can also include a section for special requests or additional notes.4. Don't forget the order details: Make sure to include fields for the quantity, item name, price, and any other relevant details for each product or service. This will make it easier for you to keep track of orders and for customers to know exactly what they are purchasing.5. Use a clear and readable font: Stick to a simple and easy-to-read font for your order form. This will make it easier for customers to fill out and for you to read and process later on.I hope these tips help you create a successful order form for your fair. Good luck!

What is the purpose of order forms for fairs?

Order forms for fairs allow customers to easily place orders for Pampered Chef products at events or fairs. This makes it convenient for customers to purchase products without having to carry them around at the event.

How do I create custom forms for direct shipping?

To create custom forms for direct shipping, you can use the Pampered Chef online ordering system. Simply log in to your account, select the products you want to offer, and customize the form with your personal information and desired shipping options.

Can I use order forms for fairs for any event?

Yes, order forms for fairs can be used for any event or fair where you will be selling Pampered Chef products. These forms are especially useful for events where customers may not want to carry around their purchases, such as outdoor markets or festivals.

What is the deadline for submitting orders through the custom forms?

The deadline for submitting orders through the custom forms is typically two weeks after the event. This allows enough time for the orders to be processed and shipped to the customers.

Are there any limitations on the products I can offer on the custom forms?

No, there are no limitations on the products you can offer on the custom forms. You can choose from a wide range of Pampered Chef products to offer to your customers, including new and seasonal items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies