• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indiviudal Order Forms for Fairs?

In summary, the Individual Order Form for Fairs should include the customer's name, contact information, the product name and quantity ordered, and the total cost. It should also include the date and location of the fair, as well as any special instructions or requests from the customer. Customers can pay with cash or credit card on the form and orders can be processed after the fair by contacting customers or inputting them into the online system. Additional products can be added to the form and it is recommended to keep the forms for at least 30 days for record-keeping purposes.
bridgetbakes
By chance has anyone made their own forms? I am doing a fair on Sunday and wanted to bring some order forms with me that don't have the shipping and handling filled in so customers can direct ship. There are so many talented order-form-makers out there on this site (I am just not one of them!) :p

Here is mineHope you can use it.

Last edited:
Thanks Gina! Love your form!

Why can't you just use the outside order forms found on consultant corner?

Karen - All the OOFs include $4.00 shipping, presuming it is for a show. However I am hoping to received some individual orders at the fair, in which case the customer will need to pay direct shipping (over $4.00). I needed a form where I could insert the s/h charges myself.

1. What information should be included on the Individual Order Form for Fairs?

The Individual Order Form for Fairs should include the customer's name, contact information, the product name and quantity ordered, and the total cost. It should also include the date and location of the fair, as well as any special instructions or requests from the customer.

2. Can customers pay with cash or credit card on the Individual Order Form for Fairs?

Yes, customers can pay with cash or credit card on the Individual Order Form for Fairs. There should be a designated space on the form for customers to indicate their preferred method of payment.

3. How do I process orders from the Individual Order Form for Fairs?

Once the fair is over, you can process orders from the Individual Order Form by contacting the customers and arranging payment and delivery. You can also input the orders into our online system for faster processing.

4. Can I add additional products to the Individual Order Form for Fairs?

Yes, you can add additional products to the Individual Order Form for Fairs. Simply make sure to include the product name, quantity, and price on the form for customers to fill out.

5. How long should I keep the Individual Order Forms for Fairs?

We recommend keeping the Individual Order Forms for Fairs for at least 30 days after the fair in case any issues arise with the orders. After that, you can discard them or keep them for record-keeping purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies