• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revised Md Set Order Form W/Shipping

In summary, Beth's solution is more efficient than the other form because it has a fillable spot for you to type in your tax rate.
kam
Staff member
I had posted another Mother's Day Order Form last week - but I did not account for shipping. I was just going to type it along the bottom. Then Beth posted hers in the thread and she had all the info in the block in the upper right.

I really liked Beth's Solution. Here is the link to the thread:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/md-sets-order-form-67924/
And Beth's solution is in post #18.

BUT, I was able to get shipping info into the form. Not sure if I like it or not, but figured maybe someone could use it.
I did 2 versions: 1 with shipping added before tax is calculated, and one after.

As with the other form, there is a fillable spot at the top for 5 lines of info.

There is a fillable spot for you to fill in your tax rate.

There is a long single line along the very bottom for you to type whatever misc info you want...for example..."Make checks payable to...." "Orders submiited to XX by XX date..." etc.

Attachments

• MDSetOrderForm_taxshipping_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 358
  • MDSetOrderForm_notaxshipping_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
Thank you!!

I called HO today, because they still haven't updated the web site to include the additional MD sets. They sent out the email last week . . . and they didn't include the web site update! Somebody really dropped the ball. I just checked and it still hasn't been corrected. I would have thought that it would be an easy fix. ;((

Curlyone said:
I called HO today, because they still haven't updated the web site to include the additional MD sets. They sent out the email last week . . . and they didn't include the web site update! Somebody really dropped the ball. I just checked and it still hasn't been corrected. I would have thought that it would be an easy fix. ;((

Agree. I have a big fundraiser in April and I referred them all to the website to see the specials in color (as I refuse to print over 100 in color to go witht he catalogs) and they can't see them. Very disappointing.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your revised Mother's Day Order Form with shipping included. It's always great to see different solutions and ideas from other consultants. I personally really liked Beth's solution as well, but I appreciate that you were able to incorporate the shipping information directly into the form. It's always helpful to have all the information in one place for our customers. Thank you for sharing both versions - it's always great to have options. And thank you for including a fillable spot for tax rate and a line for miscellaneous information at the bottom. These little details make a big difference in creating a professional and efficient order form. Great job!

1. What is the "Revised Md Set Order Form W/Shipping"?

The "Revised Md Set Order Form W/Shipping" is a form used to place an order for Pampered Chef products. It includes updated product information and shipping options for your convenience.

2. How do I access the "Revised Md Set Order Form W/Shipping"?

You can access the form through your Pampered Chef consultant or by logging into your online account on the Pampered Chef website. You may also request a physical copy from your consultant.

3. Can I make changes to my order after submitting the "Revised Md Set Order Form W/Shipping"?

Yes, you can make changes to your order before it is processed. Please contact your consultant as soon as possible with any changes you would like to make.

4. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and an additional 3-7 business days for shipping. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and product availability.

5. What are the shipping options available on the "Revised Md Set Order Form W/Shipping"?

The form offers standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and rush shipping for an additional fee. The exact cost and estimated delivery time for each option will be provided on the form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mburrowsRN
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie