• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host & Guest Specials: 1 Page with Fillable Info Spot

In summary, the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of June. To qualify, hosts must hold a party with at least $650 in sales and have at least 4 guest orders, with one guest booking their own party. The rewards for participating include a free product of choice from the June host specials, a 50% off discount on one item, and a special gift from Pampered Chef. This promotion can be combined with other offers, except for the 50% off discount. To redeem rewards, hosts can contact their consultant and choose their free product and discounted item.
kam
Staff member
Here is June Host & Guest specials on one page.

Fillable spot at bottom for your cons info.

I also placed a blank fillable area next to the logo in case you wanted to add anything else.

Attachments

• June2011_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 741
Thanks Kam!! I use these EVERY month!! You're the best!

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Kam!! I use these EVERY month!! You're the best!

Ditto that!

Thanks! It's fabulous!

Thanks Kam! I really appreciate all your hard work!!!

I really appreciate these fillables you always do, I use them all the time!

Thanks! I am fairly new here, but I love what you do too!!

Thank you for sharing!

1. What is the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

The "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion is a special offer available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of June. It allows hosts to earn extra rewards and discounts by hosting a party and inviting guests to attend.

2. How can I qualify for the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

To qualify for the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef host and hold a party with at least $650 in sales during the month of June. You must also have a minimum of 4 guest orders and at least 1 of those guests must book their own party.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

The rewards for participating in the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion include a free product of your choice from the June host specials, a 50% discount on any one item, and a special gift from Pampered Chef. You may also earn additional rewards based on the total sales of your party.

4. Can I combine the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion with other offers and discounts, such as the host special and guest specials. However, the 50% off discount is not eligible for combining with other offers.

5. How do I redeem my rewards from the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion?

To redeem your rewards from the "June Host Guest on 1 Page" promotion, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which free product you would like and which item you would like to receive at 50% off. Your consultant will then place the order for you with your earned rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hamiltonchef