• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the July 2011 Host/Guest Flyer Ready to Fill Out?

In summary, the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows hosts and guests to earn rewards and discounts on select products by hosting or attending a party during the month of July. To qualify, hosts must have a party with at least $200 in sales and guests must make a purchase of $75 or more. Hosts can earn a free product from a selection of popular items, while guests can receive a 10% discount on their purchase. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and rewards can be redeemed by selecting them from eligible items or automatically applied at checkout.
kam
Staff member
Here is a July 2011 host/Guest Flyer on one page.

Fillable spot at the bottom left for your cons info. I also put in a fillable spot next to the logo in case you wanted to type a message.

Attachments

• July2011_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 650
Thanks Kam!!!! xoxo

thank you!!!!!

1. What is the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of July. It allows hosts and guests to earn rewards and discounts on select products by hosting or attending a virtual or in-person party.

2. How do I qualify for the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

To qualify for the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion, you must either host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or attend a party and make a minimum purchase of $75. This must be done during the month of July.

3. What rewards can I earn through the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

As a host, you can earn a free product of your choice from a selection of popular items when your party reaches $200 in sales. As a guest, you can earn a 10% discount on your purchase of $75 or more.

4. Can I combine the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion with other offers?

No, the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party or purchase.

5. How do I redeem my rewards from the "July Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

If you are a host, you can redeem your free product by selecting it from the eligible items on your party's order. If you are a guest, your 10% discount will automatically be applied at checkout when you make a purchase of $75 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters