• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2Month With July Rec /Guest and August

In summary, "2Month With July Rec/Guest and August" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of July and August. To qualify, customers must either host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during July, or place a personal order of $75 or more in July and August combined. The benefits for hosts and customers include discounted products, free gifts, and special discounts on select products. The promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but host rewards and applicable product credits can still be used. Rewards are automatically applied to orders for hosts and customers, with free products added by the consultant.
kam
Staff member
Not sure if anyone can use this one...but it it the 2 month with July & August - but I removed the July HOST and put in the July RECRUIT info.

Fillable spot at the bottom.

Thanks Kristina for asking for this one!

Attachments

• JulRecAug2011_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 398
Thank you for being such a doll! I use them for my lapboards. Hopefully others will be able to use them as well! =)

I came here SPECIFICALLY to send to a catty show host who is not sure if she wants July or August. Thanks! You're the best!

1. What is "2Month With July Rec/Guest and August"?

"2Month With July Rec/Guest and August" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of July and August. It allows customers to receive exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party or placing a qualifying order.

2. How do I qualify for the "2Month With July Rec/Guest and August" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must either host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales during the month of July, or place a personal order of $75 or more in July and August combined. You must also have a qualifying order in July or August to receive the rewards.

3. What benefits do I receive as a host or customer participating in the "2Month With July Rec/Guest and August" promotion?

As a host, you can earn discounted products and free gifts based on your party sales. As a customer, you can receive special discounts on select products and free shipping on orders over $50.

4. Can I combine the "2Month With July Rec/Guest and August" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use any applicable product credits from a previous party.

5. How do I redeem my rewards from the "2Month With July Rec/Guest and August" promotion?

If you are a host, your rewards will automatically be applied to your party order. If you are a customer, your discounts and free shipping will automatically be applied at checkout. Any free products will be added to your order by your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies