• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July and August Host/Guest on One Page

In summary, Kam has created beautiful, easy-to-use flyers with special offers for guests and hosts. They can be used for September and October. Jeannie is having trouble opening the files, but Kam suggests saving them to her desktop then opening them.
kam
Staff member
I hadn't thought about posting these, until Carolyn had asked in another thread... but, maybe others can use these.

So here are my flyers with the Host and Guest Special all on one page.

You can type your info in the bottom left areas using Acro Reader.

Then I decided to play around with August a little bit and I came up with _v2 (just for fun). :)

Attachments

• July2010_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 591
  • Aug2010_HostGuest_fillable_v1.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 501
  • Aug2010_HostGuest_fillable_v2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 607
As always!! You're the BEST!!!

Thanks for sharing..... :D

Awesome!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome flyers! they look amazing! :)

Thank you so so much! I love these!

These are fantastic, thanks so much for sharing!

These look great! I am going to use August v1 next month in my lapboards!

WOW! Going out in my email en route to conference! You ROCK!

Thank you so much! this is awesome! Im brand new at PC and this will help me a ton! thanks!

I would love to open these and use them but I'm getting an error and it says I can't open them. Can you retry sending them again? Thanks, Jeannie

kam said:
I hadn't thought about posting these, until Carolyn had asked in another thread... but, maybe others can use these.

So here are my flyers with the Host and Guest Special all on one page.

You can type your info in the bottom left areas using Acro Reader.

Then I decided to play around with August a little bit and I came up with _v2 (just for fun). :)

Where can we find the Fall Sample order form? Doesn't look like it's up yet

jeannieperrypc said:
I would love to open these and use them but I'm getting an error and it says I can't open them. Can you retry sending them again? Thanks, Jeannie

Hey Jeannie. I got the same message. I tried saving them to my desktop then opening and they worked.

Kam,

I think your flyers are amazing! I don't usually use them as I prefer to use the ones PC provides for us but I do love these host/guest on one page flyers!! :love:

Are you planning on doing them for September and October? Or could you tell me how you do them so I can re-invent the wheel too??!

BethCooks4U said:
Kam,

I think your flyers are amazing! I don't usually use them as I prefer to use the ones PC provides for us but I do love these host/guest on one page flyers!! :love:

Are you planning on doing them for September and October? Or could you tell me how you do them so I can re-invent the wheel too??!

Wasn't sure if anyone was interested, so I had forgotten to post this one.

Here it is:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/september-host-guest-1-page-flyer-63310/#post753779

I will have October's done on Monday or Tuesday.

What is the "July and August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The July and August Host/Guest on One Page promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where hosts and guests can earn rewards and discounts by hosting or attending a party in July or August.

How can I participate in the "July and August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you can either host a party in July or August or attend a party as a guest during those months. Both hosts and guests can earn rewards and discounts.

What rewards can hosts and guests earn during the promotion?

Hosts can earn free products and discounts on their purchases based on the total sales from their party. Guests can earn discounts on their purchases based on the total sales from the party they attend.

Is there a minimum purchase required to earn rewards during the promotion?

No, there is no minimum purchase required to earn rewards during the July and August Host/Guest on One Page promotion. Any purchase made at a party during those months will count towards the total sales for both hosts and guests.

Can I combine the "July and August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Yes, the promotion can be combined with other offers and discounts, including host rewards and guest specials. However, the promotion cannot be combined with any other host or guest promotions running during the same time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg