• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Bonus Items for August's Host/Guest Special?

In summary, "August Host/Guest on One Page" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. To become a host, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for the month of August. As a host, you will receive a special discount on your purchase, have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, and receive a free gift. Anyone can attend an "August Host/Guest on One Page" party as a guest and also receive a special discount and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. This promotion is available in all areas where Pampered Chef operates, but it is best to check with your local consultant for availability.
kam
Staff member
It was requested that I update the flyer to include the bonus items for August.

(I had not created a flyer earlier since I missed it...there were too many updates to the flyers earlier (July sausage...then July Pitcher...) that I must have just not paid attention to this one. Plus, it is a pain to keep updating flyers that are already done.)

So, here is the August host/guest on one page updated with the host bonus items.

Attachments

• Aug2012_HostGuest_updated_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 648
thank you!!!

This is great! Thanks!

1. What is "August Host/Guest on One Page"?

"August Host/Guest on One Page" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It allows both hosts and guests to receive exclusive discounts and benefits when hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party during this time.

2. How do I become a host for "August Host/Guest on One Page"?

To become a host, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for the month of August. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success and take advantage of the "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during "August Host/Guest on One Page"?

As a host, you will receive a special discount on your purchase, based on the total sales of your party. You will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the number of guests who attend your party and make purchases. Additionally, you will receive a free gift for hosting an "August Host/Guest on One Page" party.

4. Can I attend an "August Host/Guest on One Page" party without being a host?

Yes, anyone can attend an "August Host/Guest on One Page" party as a guest. As a guest, you will also receive a special discount on your purchase, based on the total sales of the party. You will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products by placing an order at the party.

5. Is "August Host/Guest on One Page" available in all locations?

Yes, this promotion is available in all areas where Pampered Chef operates. However, it is best to check with your local consultant to confirm availability in your specific location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kylev
  • Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies