• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update My Host Packets: What Flyers Work Best for You?

In summary, the best flyers to include in a host packet are eye-catching, informative, and visually appealing ones that showcase the latest and most popular products, promotions, and host benefits. These flyers can also be customized to fit a specific party theme using customizable templates. It is recommended to include 5-6 flyers in the packet for a good variety of information. While electronic flyers are encouraged, it is also recommended to include at least one physical flyer for convenience and as a reminder. Specific requests for flyers can be made by contacting customer service.
sarahlegare
Hi ladies! I don't post very often on here (I know, I should more often!) but you guys are always SOOOO helpful!!
I'm looking to update my host packets & was wondering what flyers work best for you? I always put the host/guest specials, any recruiting promotions, & the Host a Show Benefits flyer from HO. I'd like a newer "apron fits" type flyer & a checklist-ish flyer....any suggestions?? HELP!!:confused:

Here are a few items you may like!

Don't add so much that you overwhelm them....they may not even read anything if there's too much in there!

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 431
  • Cooking show planner.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 483
  • 5 sizes AND 10 commonly asked questions.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 863
Kelly~I love the 5 sizes & 10 questions!! Exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks!!!:love:

NP

That is NOT my original...someone on here shared and I put my info on it!

Kelly-
Thank you so much for the great material! I just had someone ask about the opportunity this morning!!!

1. What are the best flyers to include in my host packet?

The best flyers to include in your host packet are the ones that showcase the latest and most popular products, promotions, and host benefits. These flyers should be eye-catching, informative, and visually appealing to catch the attention of your potential hosts.

2. Can I customize the flyers to fit my specific party theme?

Yes, you can customize the flyers to fit your specific party theme by using the customizable templates available on our website. You can add your party details, theme colors, and even your own photos to make the flyers more personalized and attractive for your hosts.

3. How many flyers should I include in my host packet?

We recommend including at least 5-6 flyers in your host packet. This will give your hosts a good variety of information about our products, promotions, and host benefits. Too many flyers may overwhelm them, and too few may not give them enough information to make an informed decision.

4. Is it necessary to include physical flyers in the host packet, or can I just send them electronically?

While we encourage the use of electronic flyers for convenience and sustainability, we also recommend including at least one physical flyer in your host packet. This allows your hosts to have something tangible to refer to and can serve as a reminder for their upcoming party.

5. Can I request for specific flyers to be included in my host packet?

Yes, you can request for specific flyers to be included in your host packet by contacting our customer service team. We will do our best to accommodate your requests and provide you with the most relevant and useful flyers for your specific party needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myminges
  • jewls243
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies