• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Packet Ideas Needed!

In summary, a fundraiser packet from Pampered Chef typically includes kitchen tools and gadgets, cooking and baking mixes, and customizable labels and tags can be added to make it more appealing. There are special discounts and promotions available, and you can choose which products to include in your packet with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. A tracking system is also provided to monitor the success of your fundraiser.
Ish
Gold Member
I was wondering what should be put into a packet for a fundraiser??? I looked through the past threads and found great letters and flyers but if there was packet info listed I missed it... :confused:

I have a FR scheduled where the students are going to be passing around the catalog and taking orders... I have included a catalog, order form, and flyer describing the benefits... any other thoughts?
I am completely drawing a blank... any help would be appreciated. :)
Thank you!!

I am just finishing up one. That's all I put in my packets. I did give them some holiday minis I had left to give away. Just a letter to parents and one to students. I didn't make them too complicated.

i will see if i can get mine on here i made a parent letter if thats what your looking for

1. What types of products are typically included in a fundraiser packet?

A typical fundraiser packet from Pampered Chef may include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as cutting boards, knives, measuring cups and spoons, and stoneware. It may also include popular cooking and baking mixes, seasonings, and sauces.

2. How can I personalize my fundraiser packet to make it more appealing to potential buyers?

Pampered Chef offers customizable labels and tags that can be added to your fundraiser packet to make it more personal. You can also choose from a variety of different themed packets, such as holiday or baking-themed, to cater to your specific audience.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for fundraiser packets?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts and promotions for fundraiser packets. These may include discounted prices on certain products or free shipping for larger orders. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I choose which products to include in my fundraiser packet?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select which products you would like to include in your fundraiser packet. They can also provide suggestions based on popular products and current promotions.

5. How can I track the success of my fundraiser packet?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking system for fundraiser packets, which allows you to keep track of sales and profits. You can also work with your consultant to set goals and track progress throughout the duration of your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • chefLani
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies