• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Fundraiser Packets

In summary, to get started with your fundraiser packet, first choose a product and reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. Aim to sell at least 20 items, and you can customize your packet with specific products. Delivery time varies, and there may be discounts available. Your consultant will provide all necessary materials and instructions.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just got a large (statewide) fundraiser for a group that my MIL belongs to. I'm hoping for this to be a great bit of sales for me.

I am in need of a letter to put in the packets (each county is getting a packet) explaining how to collect orders. Does anyone have a good letter for this? Also, what would you include?

How far would you break down the orders? The group is statewide. Within the state is each county, then each county has different groups. How would I get orders to the counties that are far from me? Would you list each group on your website or just the county? I don't want to make it to difficult, but I want each group within the county to get credit for their orders.

Last edited:
I would see if each county would be willing to get at least $150 in orders and have it set up to ship to someone locally there. I would also set up individual online host names for each county for orders to help keep them individual, unless the county is TOO large for the customers to pick up their items centrally. I would include instructions for the website and and instructions for ordering. I would include information on the group the fundraiser is for. Maybe a few catalogs in each, but that might get expensive.
I've never done a statewide fundraiser, so I wish you lots of luck and success in your efforts. :) I'd keep track of everything you do and try to keep it very organized!

good luck!

Hi there,Congratulations on getting a large statewide fundraiser for your MIL's group! That's great news and I'm sure it will be a successful event.In terms of a letter to include in the packets, I would suggest including the following information:1. Introduction and Purpose: Start off by introducing yourself and your role in the fundraiser. Explain that you are providing this letter to help guide participants on how to collect orders.2. Instructions for Collecting Orders: Provide clear and concise instructions on how to collect orders. This can include setting deadlines, collecting payments, and any other important details.3. Breakdown of Orders: Since this fundraiser is statewide, it's important to explain how orders will be broken down. You can mention that each county will have their own packet and each group within the county will receive credit for their orders.4. Distance Barrier: Address the issue of counties that are far from you. You can suggest that those groups can collect orders and send them to you via mail or email.5. Website Listing: It would be a good idea to list all the counties on your website, as well as the groups within each county. This will make it easier for potential customers to find their nearest group and place their orders.6. Contact Information: Make sure to include your contact information in case participants have any questions or concerns.Overall, the key is to make the process as simple and clear as possible for everyone involved. Good luck with the fundraiser and I hope it's a huge success!Best,

1. How do I get started with my fundraiser packet?

To get started with your fundraiser packet, first choose which product you would like to feature. Then, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to request a fundraising packet. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and instructions to get your fundraiser started.

2. How many items should I aim to sell in my fundraiser packet?

We recommend aiming to sell at least 20 items in your fundraiser packet. This will help ensure a successful fundraiser and reach your desired fundraising goal.

3. Can I customize my fundraiser packet with specific products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser packet with specific products. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know which products you would like to include in your packet and they will work with you to create a custom selection.

4. How long does it typically take to receive the products from the fundraiser packet?

The delivery time for fundraiser packets can vary depending on the size of the order and the products included. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time once your order is placed.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for fundraiser packets?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for fundraiser packets. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to inform you of any current deals or promotions that you can take advantage of for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefLani
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ish
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • flemings99