• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Consultant Folder??? What Do I Use in It?

In summary, a Host and Consultant Folder is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to organize and track information related to hosting a cooking show. It typically includes documents such as host coaching forms, order forms, recipe cards, catalogs, and marketing materials. To use the folder, familiarize yourself with its contents and utilize the forms and documents for party planning. It is recommended to bring the folder to every cooking show for easy access to necessary materials. The folder can also be personalized with your name, contact information, and other relevant details.
jewls243
I had the idea if making a folder with info. and the beneifts of hosting, and then also info about The business opportunity. I have some of the pages done with things like the host specials of course..the benefits. And then the Apron flyer for the business part. But I wanted some more things that were informative, mainly for the business part of the folder. Any ideas anyone??? Any good flyers you know of or have? You guys always have great ones! Thanks a bunch.:)

I would love to know that too. It seems like something is missing at my shows, like it needs to be pulled together more. I like the idea of a folder for the guests, especially since I am hoping to do a mystery host show soon.

do a search for "booking binder" or "Bookings Binder" You may find what you are looking for.

Host/guest packetsHi I use guest folders and host folders, I like the idea of making the guest feel welcome and usually after the show the guests take the info out and me the folder for recycling for the next show. On the left side of the folder I put a "host a show flyer with the benefits chart " like the one on the back page of the catalog, along with the host special for the months ahead that I want to book, on the right is the catalog, guest special and order form. I do not pass out these folders until after I have done my "demo" I hope this helps:)

What is a Host and Consultant Folder?

A Host and Consultant Folder is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to organize and track information related to hosting a cooking show. It contains important documents and forms that are used throughout the party planning process.

What documents are typically included in a Host and Consultant Folder?

The specific contents may vary, but a typical Host and Consultant Folder may include host coaching forms, order forms, recipe cards, catalogs, and other marketing materials.

How do I use a Host and Consultant Folder?

First, familiarize yourself with the contents of the folder. Then, use the forms and documents to plan and organize your cooking show. For example, you can use the host coaching forms to communicate with your host and track their progress in inviting guests. You can also use the order forms to collect orders from guests at the party.

Do I need to bring my Host and Consultant Folder to every cooking show?

Yes, it is recommended to bring your Host and Consultant Folder to every cooking show. This will ensure that you have all the necessary materials and information at hand to successfully host a party.

Can I personalize my Host and Consultant Folder?

Yes, you can personalize your Host and Consultant Folder to fit your needs and style. You can add your name, contact information, and any other relevant details to make it unique and easily recognizable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • sarahlegare
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Snafflebits
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies