• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Kam, Is There Any Way to Combine Multiple Months into One Host Flyer?

In summary, you can stay updated on new product releases by signing up for our newsletter. There are multiple ways to earn discounts and free products, such as hosting a party or becoming a consultant. Our customer service team is available to help with any product inquiries. You can also join our team as a consultant or return a product within 30 days for a refund or exchange. More information on these options can be found on our website.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Kam,

I have loved your monthly host flyers with the multiple months on them!

But is there a way to take the mini catalog format, but change it to having four different things on it and making it one flyer?

One square for March Host and Guest, March Recruiting, April Host and Guest, and then the May Host and Guest Specials?

Wondering if that is possible....

Thanks,
Karen

Great idea! Shouldn't be a problem. I will try to do this and post when I get home tonight!

Last edited:

1. Hey Kam, is there any way to find out about new product releases?

Yes, absolutely! You can sign up for our newsletter on our website to stay updated on all new product releases, as well as special promotions and events.

2. Hey Kam, is there any way to earn discounts or free products?

Yes, there are a few ways to earn discounts and free products with Pampered Chef. You can host a party and earn free products based on the sales, or you can become a consultant and receive discounts on products. You can also take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions for additional savings.

3. Hey Kam, is there any way to get help with a product I purchased?

Absolutely! Our customer service team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have about your Pampered Chef products. You can reach them by phone, email, or through our website's live chat feature.

4. Hey Kam, is there any way to join the Pampered Chef team?

Yes, we are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as consultants. You can learn more about becoming a consultant and sign up on our website, or reach out to a current consultant for more information.

5. Hey Kam, is there any way to return a product if I am not satisfied?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for our full return policy and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChipLines
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies