• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Teresa Choose the Right Flyer for Posting

In summary, Teresa suggests using a flyer with just guest specials on it in order to get more success with promoting her shows. She suggests using a business card holder as a way to protect the flyer and to hang it up where the customer is most likely to see it. She also suggests using suggested gift kits as a way to get the customer's attention.
tlennhoff
I'm posting this for someone that is having problems posting files.
Teresa says:
I want to put a flyer into stores and any place that will let me but which one should I use

1 - is just for guest specials

2 - is with host and guest specials

I have made a little box - it looks like a business card holder made out of card stock paper - that goes on the flyer. I put the flyer in a clear sheet protective with a heavy piece of so-called cardboard. I then attach the little box on the outside of the flyer with my business cards inside of it. I then use the command strip on back to hang up at the place of business (this way it won't hurt where ever I hang it.

I did this last year and got one great host. She has submitted 9 shows - all above $300 in the past 12 months and has referred 4 other people to me. That is all I have ever gotten out of placing them around (I had about 6 out there for about 4 months) I just want to make sure I do it right this time.

I need your help, everyone on here seems to be honest with their opinion.

I just need your feedback. Thanks, Teresa

Attachments

• MONTHLY SPECIAL - In Stores - 001 09 Sept 06 1.pdf
    139.5 KB · Views: 447
  • MONTHLY SPECIAL - In Stores - 001 09 Sept 06 2.pdf
    158.1 KB · Views: 324
Thank YOu
Thank You
Thank You

It looks great, but I have had NO luck with any flyers that I have hung. :-(

With the month more than half over do you think you might do better promoting the october specials of the knife and bar boards instead? I think it is a great idea and if it has worked for you in the past go for it. I would use the host & guest specials. Another idea might be to do a host special on one side and put suggested gift kits on the other side. There was a good giftflyer posted either last night or today that had some good ideas.

Ok, so I did what I suggested and created a host/gift idea flyer for stores.

Attachments

• StoreFlyer_TL.pdf
    117.8 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
This is a great idea, thanks for sharing. Never thought about the buisness cards going on the flyer. I have always done the tear off info at the bottom of the flyer but this sounds better.

this is great - thanks

is this current with the page numbers from the current catalog?

thanks

Last edited:
Yes, it is for the current catalog but I would advise checking to make sure everything is currect.

I looked at the file and saw that 2 page numbers were missing. I've uploaded the correct file in message 5 so if you previously downloaded you may want to download it again.

1. How often are new flyers released for Pampered Chef products?

The Pampered Chef releases new flyers every month to showcase our latest and most popular products.

2. Can I customize the flyers to include my own contact information?

Yes, you can easily add your personal contact information to the flyers before printing or posting them. This allows you to promote your business and make it easier for potential customers to reach you.

3. Are there any restrictions on where I can post the flyers?

We encourage you to post the flyers in places where your target audience is likely to see them, such as community bulletin boards, local businesses, and social media groups. However, please make sure to obtain permission from the owner or manager before posting in public places.

4. Can I use the flyers for online marketing?

Absolutely! You can share the flyers on your social media platforms, website, or through email marketing. We also have digital versions of the flyers that you can easily share online.

5. Are there any tips for choosing the right flyer for my business?

It's important to consider your target audience and the type of products you want to promote. Each flyer highlights different products and offers, so choose the one that best aligns with your business goals and audience. You can also mix and match flyers to showcase a variety of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kam