• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aug-Dec Host/Guest Specials Not so Computer Savvy With Flyers Need Help!!!

In summary, Schelgo used an old flyer with host/guest specials on one page and tried to add November but did not know what the guest specials were for Nov. Becky helped Schelgo by adding Dec specials also.
schel
Ok, I took an old flyer with host/guest specials on one page and got rid of August, and tried to add November but I do not know what the guest specials are for Nov. Could someone help by finishing the flyer? Also, if you know how to add another column add Dec specials also? I love the Do you love a bargain flyer, but I am so strapped for $ right now. That being said, ink is $$$$. So if I can print it in one page that saves me tremendously. I really appriciate the help if someone can do this for me.
Thanks.

Not to be pushy or anything, but I am hoping to get this done by tomorrow as I have a couple packets to get out and delivered.

Thanks again!

Schel

Attachments

• sept oct nov dec specials 08.doc
    891.5 KB · Views: 582
go to tastytidbits.netHope that helps---Joys flyers are beautiful!!print in B/W on colored paper-

I already did, but did not see the one with all the host and GUEST specials only upcoming host specials.
Schel

Here is the one that I use. I typically only show 2-3 months at a time so that I can book in close.Edit: Well, sorry - I guess i can't attach it because the file is too big. I can email it to you or if someone can tell me how to shrink it, that would be great. :)

Last edited:
Here is mine that I updated for Sept/Oct/Nov:

Attachments

• SeptOctNov2008_noname.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
  • SeptOctNov2008_noname.pdf
    156.7 KB · Views: 241
Thank you so much.
Schel

GLAD--it worked out!!

Ok stupid question here.. how do you all already know the nov and dec specials? :) I've been in the business only since march.... do they do the same thing in these months (like stone always in Nov.) Or is there a place that I'm missing the information in cc. I just go to the download center and it only shows July - Sept for me. :(
Thanks!!!
I love these 3 month flyers!! The best booking help ever!!!! Thanks so much to all who post here and come up with these GREAT flyers!!
Becky

What are the current host and guest specials for August-December?

The current host special for August-December is the Free Kitchen Spritzer with a $75 purchase. The guest special is the Free Mini Serving Spatula with a $50 purchase.

How can I access the host and guest specials if I am not computer savvy?

If you are not comfortable navigating our website, you can simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with all the information about the current host and guest specials.

Do I need to present a physical flyer to receive the host or guest special?

No, you do not need to present a flyer to receive the host or guest special. Your consultant will automatically apply the special to your order.

Can I use the host or guest special multiple times?

The host and guest specials can only be redeemed once per order. However, you can place multiple orders and redeem the special on each one.

Is there a deadline to redeem the host or guest special?

Yes, the host and guest specials have expiration dates. It is important to check with your consultant for the specific deadline for each special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kristamk
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies