• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan & Feb Specials: Host & Guest Discounts in One Page!

In another window open the adobe acrobat file of one special - and in another window open the other special.Format the word doc to "Landscape"On the Adobe file #1, click the camera icon and highlight the whole pageClose that window and go to the word doc and paste it there (ctrl V)Do the same with the other adobe page...voila!Clear as mud?Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you :)
dannyzmom
Gold Member
For anyone who needs...here are the January Gest & Host Specials on one page and February's guest & host specials on another. I prefer to give them to my hostesses this way (saves me $ on paper & ink)

Attachments

• FebSpecials 2 to Page.doc
    927.5 KB · Views: 397
  • JanSpecials 2toPage.doc
    995 KB · Views: 328
Thanks, Carolyn!

thanks! How did you get them both on one page??

Nicky

nickywsn said:
thanks! How did you get them both on one page??

Nicky

Open a new Word document
In another window open the adobe acrobat file of one special - and in another window open the other special.

Format the word doc to "Landscape"

On the Adobe file #1, click the camera icon and highlight the whole page

Close that window and go to the word doc and paste it there (ctrl V)

Do the same with the other adobe page...voila!

Clear as mud?

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you :)
When do we find out the March specials?

We'll find out the March and April specials at/after Leadership. They're probably somehow related to new products.

chefann said:
We'll find out the March and April specials at/after Leadership. They're probably somehow related to new products.

I am chomping at the bit to find out!

I am chomping at the bit to find out!
Your not the only one, I dreamed about it last night!!

Last year, there was a second April special that was a nice Mothers Day gift. I wonder if they'll do that again.

pamperedalf said:
Your not the only one, I dreamed about it last night!!

Amanda ~ What is up with you and your dreams of Leadership LOL!!!:D

I really want to be there right now I think!!

dannyzmom said:
For anyone who needs...here are the January Gest & Host Specials on one page and February's guest & host specials on another. I prefer to give them to my hostesses this way (saves me $ on paper & ink)

Thanks Carolyn!

What are the current specials for January and February?

The current specials for January and February can be found in the Jan & Feb Specials Flyers. These flyers feature exclusive deals on our top-selling products and limited edition items.

How long are the specials in effect?

The specials in the Jan & Feb Specials Flyers are in effect for the entire month of January and February, unless otherwise specified. We recommend taking advantage of these deals while they last!

Can I combine the specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the specials in the Jan & Feb Specials Flyers cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, these deals are already discounted and provide great value for our customers.

Do I need a special code or coupon to redeem the discounts?

No, you do not need a special code or coupon to redeem the discounts in the Jan & Feb Specials Flyers. Simply shop the featured products and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Can I purchase the specials online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase the specials in the Jan & Feb Specials Flyers both online and at parties. If you attend a party, you can place your order with the consultant. If you prefer to shop online, simply visit our website and the discounts will be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies