• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host/Guest Specials: Aug-Dec Flyer

In summary, Becky is looking for a flyer to insert in the mini catalog to encourage bookings and recruiting.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone has put together a flyer yet with all of the coming host/guest specials? I used the one for aug-dec and people loved it. :thumbup:

Here's one I threw together...not as exciting as some of the other layouts, but it works and is easy to update. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Feb, March and April Specials.doc
    664 KB · Views: 846
Jenne, thank you so much for sharing your document. It came at the perfect
time to save me sending them separately.

Yes thank you for your work on the flyer. It is great and helps me out alot. I seem to never have enough time for all I need to do.

Mini Catalog Insert Flyer???!!Does anyone have a flyer/insert to put in the new mini catalog to mail out to encourage bookings and recruiting?? I have been looking and can't seem to find one and I don't want to reinvent the wheel!!

Thank you!!:)

Great flyer!! Thanks!!

thank you so much that was just what i was looking for!!!!! you are an angel sent from heaven!

A mini catalog flyer is a great idea! I don't remember how big they are off the top of my head though, to even attempt to make a flyer for them. Does anyone else know?

Great flyer thanks for sharing!

Great Flyer!! Thanks for sharing!

Great, thanks! I like this flyer. I may figure out a way to cut off the April specials and add some other little blurbs in there (like maybe the current recruiting promo???) because I'd rather get bookings for the rest of Feb I have open and March first.

Thanks for sharing!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Great, thanks! I like this flyer. I may figure out a way to cut off the April specials and add some other little blurbs in there (like maybe the current recruiting promo???) because I'd rather get bookings for the rest of Feb I have open and March first.

Thanks for sharing!:)

Hey Becky - when you do that, could you post it?:) Thanks!

that would be great Becky!

Check this out for errors and be honest about what you think... I can handle it! :)

Attachments

• PC Feb Mar 2008 Specials with promo.doc
    539 KB · Views: 412

Related to Host/Guest Specials: Aug-Dec Flyer

1. What are the current host/guest specials offered in the Aug-Dec flyer?

The current host/guest specials offered in the Aug-Dec flyer include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as free products with qualifying party sales.

2. How long do the host/guest specials in the Aug-Dec flyer last?

The host/guest specials in the Aug-Dec flyer are available from August to December, or while supplies last.

3. Can I combine the host/guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host/guest specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

4. How can I take advantage of the host/guest specials in the Aug-Dec flyer?

To take advantage of the host/guest specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite friends and family to shop. As the host, you can earn discounts and free products based on the total sales from your party.

5. Are the host/guest specials only available for in-person parties?

No, the host/guest specials in the Aug-Dec flyer are also available for virtual parties. You can host a party online and still earn the same discounts and free products as an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies