• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Canadian Specials for Oct/Nov/Dec? Host and Guest Flyer Inside!

In summary, the current specials for October, November, and December in Canada include holiday-themed cooking and baking tools and discounted prices on popular kitchen products. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, on their website, or through hosting a cooking or baking party. These specials are only available for purchase and shipping within Canada and cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. The return policy for these specials is the same as any other Pampered Chef products, allowing for returns within 30 days for a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a future purchase.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Here are the host and guest specials flyer I have created for Oct,Nov and Dec.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Oct Nov Dec 2008 Canadian Specials.doc
    594.5 KB · Views: 281
thanks, MF. nice job!

This is an awesome idea. I hope you continue to do this or let people know how to do it themselves.

FABULOUS! Thank you......

Hello! Thank you for sharing these host and guest specials flyers for Oct, Nov, and Dec. It's always exciting to see what new deals and promotions are being offered. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always eager to share these specials with my customers and help them take advantage of the savings. I truly believe that Pampered Chef offers top-quality products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. I can't wait to see what other amazing specials and deals are in store for us in the coming months. Happy cooking!

What are the current specials for October, November, and December in Canada?

The current specials for the months of October, November, and December in Canada can vary, but typically include holiday-themed cooking and baking tools, as well as discounted prices on popular kitchen products.

How can I purchase the Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials?

The Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a cooking or baking party to earn free or discounted products.

Do the Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials ship internationally?

Unfortunately, the Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials are only available for purchase and shipping within Canada. However, there may be similar specials available in other countries where Pampered Chef operates.

Can I use discounts or coupons on the Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials?

The Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or coupons. However, you may be able to use host rewards or credits towards your purchase.

What is the return policy for the Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials?

The return policy for the Oct/Nov/Dec Canadian specials is the same as any other Pampered Chef products. You can return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
richardson3
Replies