• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Nov Dec Host Guest Specials Flyer

In summary, the current specials for hosting a party in October, November, or December are the Fall/Winter Host Exclusive Offer and the Holiday Host Bonus. To become a host for a party in these months, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. As a guest at a party, you can earn free products by making a purchase and there are additional free products available for larger purchases. Popular products featured in the host and guest specials include the Mini Deep Covered Baker, Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Small Ridged Baker. You can combine the host and guest specials for even more savings and opportunities to earn free products and discounts on Pampered Chef items.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has anyone done an Oct Nov Dec Host Guest Specials Flyer?
I looked in the files and found one but it only goes through Nov and
I am hoping for one with Dec too... I'm not beneath begging....
i"m just not creative enough to do my own right now! :)

I hope this is what you are wanting. HTH

Attachments

• OctNovDec.doc
    700.5 KB · Views: 666
SWEET thanks for sharing I have a show next week so this is PERFECT!

What a great flyer THANKS!!!!!!

I am more than grateful!!! You have answered my silent prayers.

Don't thank me I got it from here a while back. I'm not that talented.

Well... I'm THANKING YOU anyway!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!! I love this flyer...I can use it for more than 30 days. You Rock!!

Thank You!!!!!!

thank you this is perfect!

I am glad I can help those in need.

Love the flyer! Thanks!

that flyer is AWESOME!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing!

lisa i was just coming on here to see if anyone had made one because i am feeling so lazy this morning ;) thank youuuuuuuuuu!

This is gorgeous; thanks for sharing!

Just what I needed - THANK YOU !!!

1. What are the current specials for hosting a party in October, November, or December?

The current specials for hosting a party in October, November, or December are the Fall/Winter Host Exclusive Offer and the Holiday Host Bonus. The Fall/Winter Host Exclusive Offer includes a free Mini Deep Covered Baker with a qualifying party, while the Holiday Host Bonus offers additional free products with a qualifying party.

2. How do I become a host for a party in October, November, or December?

To become a host for a party in October, November, or December, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the details of your party.

3. Can I earn free products as a guest at a party in October, November, or December?

Yes, as a guest at a party in October, November, or December, you can earn free products by making a purchase. For every $50 you spend, you can choose a free product from the guest special flyer. There are also additional free products available for larger purchases.

4. What are some popular products featured in the October, November, and December host and guest specials?

Some popular products featured in the October, November, and December host and guest specials include the Mini Deep Covered Baker, the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Small Ridged Baker. These products are versatile, easy to use, and perfect for fall and holiday cooking.

5. Can I combine the host and guest specials for even more savings?

Yes, you can combine the host and guest specials for even more savings. As a host, you can earn the host exclusive offer and the holiday host bonus, in addition to the guest specials available for your guests. This allows for more opportunities to earn free products and discounts on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
richardson3
Replies
Views
kristamk
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie