• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone made a Lapboard Host & Guest flyer for Aug-Oct specials?

In summary, Jennifer says that she uses the Lapboards that Sue has found for her and that they are more reasonable than Merrill's.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Has anyone created a flyer that includes the next few months upcoming guest & host specials? If not, I need to make one tonight and I will post it! (I am looking for Aug-Oct)

Here is one I posted last week...

Attachments

• Aug-Oct[1].doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 438
Thanks so much!! I have been away and didn't see your posting! :)

Thanks SO much for sharing!!!!

I love that flyer Kimberly...do you add it to your host packet to give a visual for the booking benefit? Or do you add it in your customer packets at each show? Just curious...
Sue Adams
Independent Consultant #421585

Personally, I use it in the clear pocket of my home-made lapboards (binders cut apart) ...my guests love it!

jenniferknapp said:
Personally, I use it in the clear pocket of my home-made lapboards (binders cut apart) ...my guests love it!

I also use mine exactly how Jennifer does!

Thank you Thank you and my printer thanks you--1 flyer instead of 3 separate ones.

....and I will NOT replace this flyer until Oct or Nov!! I don't care if there are past months on it :)

What is the most inexpensive way to make lapboards or where do I buy them? Is this what people do instead of folders anymore?
Do you folks in "chef success land" hand out catalogs before your show or after? Thanks!!!

Go to: Welcome to Express Yourself!

Enter the section for direct sales consultants.

I bought lapboards from them in red (shows less dirt & easy to find at shows when I'm packing up) They have other colors & I think they are reasonable.
(They are more reasonable than Merrill's)

People are happy to have something to write on.

I found I like using the click style of pen in them better. Caps fall off the others & get lost.

Jennifer
Thank you for helping a displaced New Yorker, living in Dover De.

What is a Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer?

A Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the benefits of hosting a cooking show and to encourage guests to attend. It is a physical flyer that can be handed out or mailed to potential hosts and guests.

How can I get a Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer?

You can get a Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant. They may have physical copies to give you or can provide a digital version for you to print out or share online.

What information is included on the Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer?

The Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer typically includes information about the benefits of hosting a cooking show, such as free and discounted products, as well as details about the products and recipes that will be featured at the show. It may also include information about the consultant and how to RSVP for the event.

Can I customize the Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer for my specific event?

Yes, you can customize the Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer with your own contact information and details about your specific cooking show. This can be done with the help of your Pampered Chef consultant or through the digital version of the flyer.

How effective is the Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer in getting people to attend my cooking show?

The Lapboard Host & Guest Flyer can be a highly effective tool in getting people to attend your cooking show. It showcases the benefits of hosting a show and can entice guests with tempting recipes and products. However, the success of the flyer also depends on how well you promote and follow up with potential hosts and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chef cathy