• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With Dcb Special, Feb & March Host/Guest

In summary, the "Flyer With Dcb Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of February and March. It includes a special deal for hosts and guests who book and hold a party during this time period. Dcb stands for "Discount Code Book," which is a booklet that contains exclusive discount codes for Pampered Chef products. To get the "Flyer With Dcb Special," all you have to do is book and hold a party during the months of February and March. These codes can be used on any Pampered Chef product, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Hosting a party during this time also allows you to take advantage of the special deal and save even more money on your purchases.
kam
Staff member
Well, since I won't have any flyers to create until after Launch (waiting for April specials and new products), I decided to incorporate the DCB Special into the 3 month format.

I can be cheap...er...frugal when it comes to color printing, so, even though I love the flyer HO did for the special, this way I only have to print out 1 page.

Not sure if anyone else can use this, but here it is anyway.

This flyer has the 3 month format with the DCB Special along with Feb & March specials.

Attachments

• SpecialFebMar2011_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 736
Looks awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you!! LOVE IT =)

Thank you! I love it :)
I'm going to post it in the kitchen room at work.

Kathleen you are so awesome!!
Thank you!!

Jan

The flyer is great thanks for sharing it. Will you be making one for March and April?

Laurah22 said:
The flyer is great thanks for sharing it. Will you be making one for March and April?

Hi,

Thanks!

All my flyers that I have done so far are out in the "Flyers & Letters" section. I have March/April 2 month and March/Apr/May 3 month. Not sure which one you are looking for.

1. What is the "Flyer With Dcb Special" for February and March?

The "Flyer With Dcb Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of February and March. It includes a special deal for hosts and guests who book and hold a party during this time period.

2. What is a Dcb?

Dcb stands for "Discount Code Book," which is a booklet that contains exclusive discount codes for Pampered Chef products. These codes can be used by hosts and guests to save money when making a purchase.

3. How can I get the "Flyer With Dcb Special"?

To get the "Flyer With Dcb Special," all you have to do is book and hold a party during the months of February and March. As a host, you will automatically receive the special deal in addition to any other host benefits.

4. Can I use the Dcb discount codes on any product?

Yes, the Dcb discount codes can be used on any Pampered Chef product. However, they cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

5. What is the benefit of hosting a party during February and March?

Hosting a party during February and March not only gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, but it also allows you to take advantage of the "Flyer With Dcb Special" and save even more money on your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers