• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated March 2Month / 3Month Flyers

In summary, Veronica updated the flyers with the new March information. There is a 3month version with Feb DCB Special/Feb H&G/March H&G, and a 2month version with Feb/March Flyeryou are awesome. She is also hoping for a new mini insert.
kam
Staff member
I have updated a few of the flyers with the "new" March info, in case anyone wanted these more up-to-date.

I updated:
3 month version that has the Feb DCB Special/Feb H&G/March H&G
2 month Feb/March Flyer

Attachments

• SpecialFebMar2011_updated_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 369
  • FebMar_2011_updated_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 258
you are awesome I wish I had the program and the talent to do this!!
Any chance of a new mini insert?

thank you for all you do & share!!!!!!

cookinforyou said:
you are awesome I wish I had the program and the talent to do this!!
Any chance of a new mini insert?

thank you for all you do & share!!!!!!

Thanks!

Yep, I plan on doing a March/April mini-catty insert tomorrow!

Thank you! This looks great! (As Always! :D)

since you are so fabulous at making these.. how about one with the March and April specials on it??? Pretty PLEASE!!! I am trying to book March and April and it would be a trememdous help!!! THANK YOU!

PCJenni said:
since you are so fabulous at making these.. how about one with the March and April specials on it??? Pretty PLEASE!!! I am trying to book March and April and it would be a trememdous help!!! THANK YOU!

Thanks!

If you go over to the Flyers section, you should be able to find my Mar/Apr 2 month and I also have a min-catty with March/April on it. Not sure which one you would be looking for.

There is also a 3month with March/Apr/May there, too.

How about May and Recruiting info for the reverse side of hte March/April Mini Catty flyer? Pretty Please?! :balloon:

Bumping - hoping for a May/Recruiting mini-flyer for the back of the March/April, please?

VeronicaW said:
Bumping - hoping for a May/Recruiting mini-flyer for the back of the March/April, please?

Hi Veronica,

Missed your earlier post - sorry.

I wasn't going to combine March April or May with a recruiting special until March 1st to see if a promotion would be started.

By the time I was doing these, it was too close to the end of Feb to include the Feb recruiting special.

I can see what I have done up for the "standard" recruiting info and see if I can throw something together for the MiniCatty.

But, on Tuesday, we should know if there is going to be a March recruiting special or not. I'll definitely do one up then!

Thanks!

Related to Updated March 2Month / 3Month Flyers

1. What is the purpose of the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers?

The Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers are designed to showcase the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef. They are a great resource for customers to stay up-to-date on our product offerings and save money on their purchases.

2. How often are the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers released?

The Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers are released every two to three months, hence the name. This allows us to regularly update our customers on new products and offers.

3. Can I view the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers online?

Yes, the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers are available to view and download on our website. Simply visit the "Flyers" section and select the current month's flyer.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers?

Yes, the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers often feature exclusive deals and discounts for our customers. These deals are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check the flyer regularly.

5. How can I receive a physical copy of the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers?

If you prefer a physical copy of the Updated March 2Month/3Month Flyers, you can request one from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with a copy or include it in your next order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie