• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Get a Pumpkin Dish After Giving One Away?

In summary, the host's friend thought she was going to get the pumpkin dish because she spent $50 after tax and shipping not knowing that she had to spend it before tax and shipping. The host told her that she gave her friend her pumpkin dish for $60 before tax and shipping, and that her friend would have not got it anyway. The host asked the customer if she would be willing to pay for the dish, and the customer declined. The host then said that she would sell her own pumpkin dish for $20.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had a host just call me. She told me that her friend thought she was going to get the pumpkin dish because she spent $50 after tax and shipping not knowing that she had to spend it before tax and shipping. So, the host continues to tell me that she gave her friend her pumpkin dish. I kindly told her it is $60 before tax and shipping and that her friend would have not got it anyway. The host proceeds to ask if there is any other way to get a pumpkin dish for herself. I felt like being a snot and telling her to not give hers away and she would have one! I told her that I would see if I could come up with a way to find her one. I'm honestly not going to try very hard and I'm not spending any money out of my pocket for this. I just had to vent, it's a silly pumpkin dish and you gave yours away!

that's what happens when they are limited time only things, people get crazy thinking they NEED to have them!

pampermejolene said:
that's what happens when they are limited time only things, people get crazy thinking they NEED to have them!

I know and we only have 1 week left in this month. I had someone at a party earlier this month who ordered the Mandoline but didn't want the dish so she didn't add to her order. This host had irritated me slightly since she booked her show so I just couldn't believe she told me this!

She'll get over it.

tell her she can order $150 in products and then she'll have another dish ;)

I know...they're crazy for this dish....just got this email from a past customer:

Have you closed out all of your October shows? I would like to place an order for the $60/free pumpkin dish.

Thank you
Angel

wadesgirl said:
I know and we only have 1 week left in this month. I had someone at a party earlier this month who ordered the Mandoline but didn't want the dish so she didn't add to her order. This host had irritated me slightly since she booked her show so I just couldn't believe she told me this!

I would have added a citrus peeler and taken the dish.

kreaser said:
Have you closed out all of your October shows? I would like to place an order for the $60/free pumpkin dish.
That's hilarious!

You could tell her to go to Walmart...they have a similar one! LOL!

DebbieJ said:
I would have added a citrus peeler and taken the dish.

Yah, I thought about that at the time. But decided not to worry about it.

I'd tell the host that her customer needed to spend another $20 or so to get the dish.I'd also ask her if she'd be willing to pay for it.Then I'd see if there are any consultants here who are willing to sell theirs, and ask if she's willing to pay the price.If not, it's her dumb fault!

I'd sell mine - ask her what she would be willing to pay - I could ship it on Monday ( 27th ) if the price is right. I would need s&h also

thanks
sandy

there are bunches of them for sale on Ebay, send her there. There's also one of those medium square woven consultant baskets, if anyone's looking for one.

well, I wouldn't send her to e-bay...if you do, you may end up losing future sales on other products!

cooking.with.ann said:
there are bunches of them for sale on Ebay, send her there. There's also one of those medium square woven consultant baskets, if anyone's looking for one.
I've seen them on ebay but for $20! :eek: I'd sell mine to her for $20 but I don't think she'd buy it.

jeninthekitchen5 said:
well, I wouldn't send her to e-bay...if you do, you may end up losing future sales on other products!

I totally agree! I would never send a customer to ebay!

Tell her the only way for her to get one is to spend $60 in products!

It's her own fault she doesn't have one NOT yours! Some people!:grumpy:

What does one think the value of the pumpkin dish is anyway?? Just curious.

Probably $10-12.

What is the "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish"?

The "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish" is a versatile kitchen tool and serving dish that is perfect for making delicious dishes with pumpkin as the star ingredient. It is part of the Pampered Chef Fall/Holiday Collection and is designed to make cooking with pumpkin easier and more enjoyable.

What makes the "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish" different from other pumpkin dishes?

The "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish" has a unique design that allows for even heating and cooking of pumpkin dishes. It also includes a lid that helps to trap in heat and moisture, making your dishes more flavorful and delicious. Additionally, it is made from high-quality stoneware that is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

Can I use the "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish" for things other than pumpkin dishes?

Absolutely! The "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish" is not just limited to pumpkin dishes. You can use it to make casseroles, bread, desserts, and more. Its versatile design and durable construction make it a great addition to any kitchen.

How do I clean and care for the "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish"?

The "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish" is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water. It is important to avoid using metal utensils on the dish, as it could scratch the surface. To prevent any potential damage, it is recommended to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils when cooking with the dish.

Can I cook frozen pumpkin in the "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish"?

Yes, you can cook frozen pumpkin in the "Stupid $*%*$*# Pumpkin Dish". It is safe for use in the oven straight from the freezer. However, it is recommended to thaw the pumpkin before cooking to ensure even heating and cooking. You can also transfer the frozen pumpkin to the dish and let it thaw in the refrigerator before cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views