• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustration with Smart Post Shipping: My Experience with Delayed Pumpkin Dishes

In summary, Smart Post is a shipping service that combines UPS ground shipping with final delivery by the US Postal Service. It is commonly used for lightweight packages and can be a cost-effective option for companies. However, some customers may have negative experiences due to delayed or lost packages, and there is currently no option to opt out. Despite this, Smart Post offers tracking and delivery confirmation and can be convenient for customers who are not in a rush to receive their package.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I ordered 5 pumpkin dishes on the 25th, figured they would have been here by the end of the month. I was passing them onto a few of my consultants so they didn't have to pay shipping for each individually. Had one ask last night where they were... oh yah, shipped smart post, not supposed to get here until Tuesday! That's almost 2 weeks after I ordered them!

Don't worry, HO changed! Now they ship DHL :rolleyes:

They're not too swift either :(

Dhl???? Ugg!!!

It says Smart Post... but it appears that it arrive in town yesterday, but says 1-2 days for the PO to deliver it.

wadesgirl said:
It says Smart Post... but it appears that it arrive in town yesterday, but says 1-2 days for the PO to deliver it.

You must have gotten the last from smart post. I have something going to a woman & its DHL!! UGH!! :(

I have a product adjustment replacement (CBB) which shipped on 8/23. It has a tracking number, but the FedEx tracking can't find the shipment. I'm guessing it went Smart Post, so shouldn't be surprised that almost 2 weeks later it's still not here - plus, Monday's a holiday!! I really hope it comes today, so I can give it AND the host packet to my host tomorrow!

What is Smart Post?

Smart Post is a shipping service that combines the efficiency of UPS ground shipping with the final delivery by the US Postal Service. It is commonly used for lightweight packages that are not time-sensitive.

Why do I hate Smart Post?

We understand that some customers may have had negative experiences with Smart Post, such as delayed or lost packages. Unfortunately, these issues are sometimes out of our control as the final delivery is handled by the postal service.

Can I opt out of using Smart Post?

At this time, Smart Post is the standard shipping method for our company. However, if you have had consistent issues with Smart Post, please reach out to our customer service team and we may be able to find an alternative shipping option for you.

Is Smart Post more cost-effective for the company?

Smart Post is a cost-effective option for our company, which allows us to keep our prices competitive for our customers. However, we understand that sometimes the cost savings may come at the expense of a longer delivery time.

Are there any benefits to using Smart Post?

Smart Post can be a convenient and affordable option for customers who may not be in a rush to receive their package. It also allows for tracking and delivery confirmation through both UPS and the postal service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies