• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Pumpkin Fix with Our $5 Monthly Special – Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "$5 Special Every Month" offer is a monthly promotion by Pampered Chef where one product is offered at a discounted price of $5. The featured product is announced on the company's website, social media pages, and through email. It is only available for the specific product for the month, but there are other promotions throughout the year. Customers can purchase multiple products, but the offer is only valid while supplies last and ends at the end of the month.
CooknSteph
I would love to see PC have a $5 special each month or at least everyother. :thumbup:My summer has been crazy and I have not had shows for last two months. NOT GOOD !!:yuck: Well any way. I decided to promote the pumpkin dish with my facebook friends (who know that I sell PC and exspect me post an occasional special). So anyway, one of the ladies from church wanted know the measurements. I told her I would bring it to show her. I jsut started asking others if they would like to have one and all of them orderd 2. when I got home I had a FB message from a lady who wanted 6.:) My offer was that if they ordered by 5 today I would pay shipping and tax. This really paid off for me. I have $120 of the $150 I need to become active again and have 3 other outside orders.
By doing this it will cost me about $10 but I will make $33 just on the $150 and I have more orders to add. Well worth $10 to be active again and a boost to the confidence.:chef:

Good job! I love throwing in incentives to staying active and getting the desired sales goal for the month.

Nice! Isn't it amazing what little it takes to create excitement? Great job! Glad to hear you'll have enough to submit a show!

Anyone know the size of the pumpkin dish?

Glad to hear this worked for you!!

The pumpkin dish is about 1.5" deep and 6" wide.I loved this idea so much that I just put it up on my facebook wall and I already have 6 ordered....in less than 30 minutes! Woo hoo!

What is the "$5 Special Every Month" offer?

The "$5 Special Every Month" offer is a monthly promotion where Pampered Chef offers one product at a discounted price of only $5. This can be a great opportunity to try out new products or stock up on your favorites at a lower cost.

How do I know which product is featured for the "$5 Special Every Month" offer?

Each month, Pampered Chef will announce the featured product for the "$5 Special Every Month" offer on our website, social media pages, and through our email newsletter. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Is the "$5 Special Every Month" offer available for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the "$5 Special Every Month" offer is only available for the specific product that is featured for the month. However, we do have other promotions and discounts available throughout the year for various products.

Can I purchase more than one of the "$5 Special Every Month" offer?

Yes, you can purchase as many of the featured product for the "$5 Special Every Month" offer as you'd like. However, please note that the offer is only valid while supplies last.

How long is the "$5 Special Every Month" offer valid for?

The "$5 Special Every Month" offer is only valid for the featured product for the specific month. Once the month is over, the offer will no longer be available. We encourage you to take advantage of the offer while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views