• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Order Question: Did My 5 Pumpkin Dishes Order Get Limited?

In summary, the conversation discusses a consultant's personal order of 5 pumpkin dishes, only receiving 1 in the shipment, and confusion about the maximum order limit for consultants. It is clarified that there is a limit of 1 guest special on a personal order, and it can be ordered in the month prior to the special as long as the consultant meets the requirements. It is also mentioned that hosting a party can also qualify for the guest special. The conversation concludes with confirmation that the guest specials cannot be combined.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I ordered 5 pumpkin dishes on a personal order last month. Figured I would offer them to my team so that they wouldn't have to order them and pay shipping individually or I could use them myself if they didn't want them. Well my box FINALLY came today (read my rant about Smart Post) and only 1 is in the box. I didn't think there was a max order on personal orders? It is a guest special but it's not limited for our guests. Sucks I have to wait until Tuesday to call HO, I've already had 4 of my gals wanting one!

I didn't know there was a limit for us Consultants either. :( I hope it was a mistake & we can get more.

My guess is that you could only order 1 before September--essentially a sample.

raebates said:
My guess is that you could only order 1 before September--essentially a sample.

It was a personal order, not a sample order.

Yes, but if it was before September 1 it might have been treated as a sample. Does that make sense?

Yep. We are only allowed to order one of the next month's guest special on a personal order. That's how it's "always" been.

We can order the guest specials? So, I could order October guest special as a personal order?

Boomerjojo said:
We can order the guest specials? So, I could order October guest special as a personal order?

Yes, you can do that in the month prior to the special as long as you meet the requirement. If it's a % off or a special item you pay that price minus your discount. If it's a spend $60 get ___ free you have to do that to get it.

So, in october, I can buy the cookie press at the guest price minus my discount as long as I pur@hase $60? Can the $60 be in paperwork or does it have to be in products? Also, if I host a party in october, can I get the guest special for oct & nov? I'm just trying to figure this all out?

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
So, in october, I can buy the cookie press at the guest price minus my discount as long as I pur@hase $60? Can the $60 be in paperwork or does it have to be in products? Also, if I host a party in october, can I get the guest special for oct & nov? I'm just trying to figure this all out?

It has to be purchased as a "personal order". That's separate from a supply order. If you host a show in October you can get the guest special if you qualify to get it. You can only get the Nov. guest special if you do a "personal" order in Oct or Nov or host a show in Nov. They can't be combined.

Makes sense. That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure if I was missing something. Thanks.

What is a "Personal Order"?

A "Personal Order" is a special order that Pampered Chef consultants can place for themselves. This order is separate from the orders placed for customers or hostesses.

How do I place a Personal Order?

To place a Personal Order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart. During the checkout process, you will see an option to choose "Personal Order" as the order type.

Can I earn commission on Personal Orders?

Unfortunately, commissions are not earned on Personal Orders. These orders are for personal use only and are not eligible for commission earnings.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Personal Orders?

No, Personal Orders are not eligible for any discounts or promotions. These orders are placed at regular retail price.

Can I return or exchange items from my Personal Order?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your Personal Order within 45 days of purchase. The items must be in their original condition and packaging. Please note that shipping fees may apply for returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies