• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Victoria's Secret Order Mix-Up & Great Customer Service Experience

In summary, the customer service representative told the customer to ship back what they didn't order and they would credit the customer for the shipping costs.
rennea
Gold Member
Just had to share..............

I ordered a sweater from Victoria Secret awhile back when the "freebies" coupons were valid, received my order in record time and was so happy that I placed another order for a pair of PJ's. Well it came the order day and when I opened it up there wasn't anything in the box that I had ordered. My packing slip but everything was wrong.
So I called customer service and they were great and said they would re-ship my order right away. The lady on the phone ask if there was anything else and I said "yes what do I do with this box of stuff I didn't order". She told me if I wanted to I could send it back and to fax them a receipt of shipping costs and they would credit me. I asked her if she wanted to know what was in the box and she said no!!
So I called back later cause it didn't seems right to me and ask for a supervisor. She told the same thing, and to just ship back what I don't want!! Isn't that crazy:eek: In the box were 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of Kakis, 2 tank tops, a long sleeve top and a winter jacket. Crazy:eek:

I ordered some things and received them quite quickly. One thing was missing and this was last Tuesday, maybe. I still haven't received the missing item that I paid for. Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to make a phone call.

wow, score! anything in your size? :)

reba515 said:
wow, score! anything in your size? :)

Yes, the top and tanks and jackets all would fit, pants all to big. But I'm going to ship it back. Just doesn't seem right to take something that I didn't pay for. I think that it would naw at me if I kept it:(

Similar thing happened to me, they sent me the sweater that I ordered twice. I received the second sweater yesterday about 1 week after the first one. Thanks for reminding me - I haven't had a chance to call and see what I need to do. They must be crazy with the holidays!

Man! I read the title to this thread, and hoping for something so different! You know, I was thinking feather boas... lace... etc...

PalmettoChef said:
Man! I read the title to this thread, and hoping for something so different! You know, I was thinking feather boas... lace... etc...

LMAO...spoken like a male! :D

That would be more along the lines of Frederick's. lol Want me to send you a catalog to drool over? But not on taxpayer's time! :p

PalmettoChef said:

OH... you are fitting in nicely here at CS! NEVER make assumptions about a thread on here... you NEVER know what a thread is really about or when someone will really surprise you with a post and hijack in the most interesting ways! I even surprised our dear chefann one day myself!!!!!!!! This virtual cluster keeps life so much more interesting along with helping our businesses!

1. What is the return policy for items purchased from Victoria's Secret?

The return policy for items purchased from Victoria's Secret varies depending on the type of item and the reason for the return. Generally, unworn and unused items can be returned within 90 days for a full refund or exchange. However, some items may have different return policies, so it's best to check the specific item's return policy before making a purchase.

2. How can I track my Victoria's Secret order?

To track your Victoria's Secret order, simply log in to your account on the Victoria's Secret website and click on "Order Status" in the top right corner. You will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment.

3. Can I cancel or modify my Victoria's Secret order?

If you need to cancel or modify your Victoria's Secret order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed for shipping, it cannot be cancelled or modified.

4. How long will it take for my Victoria's Secret order to arrive?

The delivery time for your Victoria's Secret order will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while express shipping can arrive within 1-2 business days. You will be able to see the estimated delivery date for your order at checkout.

5. Can I use multiple promo codes on my Victoria's Secret order?

Unfortunately, only one promo code can be used per Victoria's Secret order. If you have multiple promo codes, choose the one that will give you the best discount and save the others for a future purchase. Additionally, some promo codes may have restrictions or cannot be combined with other offers, so be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before using them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • Bren706