• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom Got $143 in Orders: I'm Excited!

In summary, the speaker's mom was able to gather $143 in orders in just a few hours of work, with an additional $17 for a later date. The speaker's sister is excited about getting a $159 set for half price and the speaker is grateful for the unexpected blessings. The speaker's mom is skilled at getting people interested in the products and could potentially start her own business. The speaker is encouraged to continue working hard and hopes for even more sales in the future.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I just have to share this with you. Last week I asked my mom if she would be able to collect a few orders for me..I would really like to get the Doris Cookbook..well..she forgot that I said that I needed the orders by the 15th..so she didn't get a chance to ask anyone because she has been out of the office most of this week. So I asked her last night if she had gotten any orders she told me no and asked when I needed them by..I told her today..so today she asked a few people..

1 girl ordered $80 worth of stuff
1 girl wanted 2 APCS so that is $63

Another one wants some stuff..but she would like to wait because she wants to try the Raspberry Habenero and I told her that I would send a little dish with some in with my mom next week..she said that she will just wait to order everything then.

So in just a few hours of sitting at her desk my mom got $143 in orders for now. And at least $17 for later.

Too bad it isn't that easy everytime..LOL.

I just had to share.

She is also excited because my sister loves the Dots..and I already had a few orders together..and now I am at $300 so I told my mom that if she wanted to that she could get the $159 set for 1/2 price for my sister..she is SO EXCITED!

That's great, Heidi!! Love to hear stories when God just blesses us so unexpectedly.

That's awesome! It's always great when things work out unexpectedly like that. Your mom must be really good at getting people interested in the products. And it's nice that your sister gets to benefit from it too. Maybe your mom should start her own business selling these products! Keep up the good work and I hope you reach even more sales in the future.

1. How did "Mom" get $143 in orders?

"Mom" most likely hosted a Pampered Chef party or event and invited friends, family, and acquaintances to shop and place orders through her. She may have also shared her personal Pampered Chef website link for others to place orders online.

2. What kinds of products can I order from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. These include items such as mixing bowls, knives, baking sheets, stoneware, and seasonings.

3. How can I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant (such as "Mom" in this scenario), by hosting a party or event, or by shopping online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact a consultant directly to place an order.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for ordering through "Mom"?

Yes, "Mom" may be offering special promotions or discounts for ordering through her. These could include free shipping, a percentage off your order, or a free product with a certain purchase amount.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide an estimated delivery time once your order is placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706