• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My FedEx Man Came - Excitement with a Pumpkin Dish!

In summary, the "My FedEx Man Came - Excitement with a Pumpkin Dish!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who place an order between October 1st and October 31st will receive a free pumpkin-shaped dish with their order, while supplies last. To participate, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website during the specified dates. No special code is needed and the color of the pumpkin dish is chosen at random. The dish will be shipped with your order and should arrive within the standard delivery timeframe.
ChefMary412
My FedEx man just came... like clock work he always comes around 5:30pm...
I got my pumpkin dish, sea salt and grinder!! Yeah! I am excited. I love seeing the truck on my street! :):)

You got the Pumpkin Dish? I am so jealous! I only got the sea salt and grinder!

(I am throwing a temper tantrum here!)
:cry::cry::cry:

I got them today too. I love my fed ex guy too !!

I had a different driver today than usual, but since he was young and cute, I ain't complaining!!

I was working when he came, so I made myself wait to open the packages (salt and grinder AND change-over packet), until I completed the project I was working on.

Sarah

Oh there is hope out there!! I should be getting all of the above plus the bag, and bowl. Did your bamboo bowl come with the grinder and all?

They said the bamboo bowl will ship in Aug. There was a slip of paper in the salt grinder box that said that.

What is the "My FedEx Man Came - Excitement with a Pumpkin Dish!" promotion?

The "My FedEx Man Came - Excitement with a Pumpkin Dish!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who place an order between October 1st and October 31st will receive a free pumpkin-shaped dish with their order, while supplies last.

How can I participate in the "My FedEx Man Came - Excitement with a Pumpkin Dish!" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website between October 1st and October 31st. The free pumpkin dish will automatically be added to your order at checkout, while supplies last.

Do I need to enter a special code to receive the free pumpkin dish?

No, there is no special code required to receive the free pumpkin dish. As long as you place an order between October 1st and October 31st, the dish will automatically be added to your order at checkout, while supplies last.

Can I choose which color pumpkin dish I receive?

The color of the pumpkin dish is chosen at random and cannot be specified. However, both the orange and white dishes are equally cute and functional for all your fall cooking and entertaining needs!

When can I expect to receive my pumpkin dish?

The pumpkin dish will be shipped to you along with the rest of your order and should arrive within the standard delivery timeframe for your chosen shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet