• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor I'm in Love With the Fedex Man!

In summary, the conversation is about a woman who gets excited every time the FedEx man comes to deliver her PC orders. The woman flirts with the man and hopes he is not married. Other women in the conversation share their own experiences with their delivery men and exchange flirtatious notes with them. One woman even received flowers from her delivery man on Mother's Day.
patty42240
Ok, I get so excited every time the FedEx man comes to my house with my PC deliveries I am thinking I am in love! LOL Not really but I just get like a giddy teenager--all happy and almost jumping for joy when I see that truck pull up in my drive. He is very cute and I didn't see a wedding ring on his finger....anyways...Today he brought me some samples and supplies I ordered and when I went outside to meet him I had my PC apron on and he started flirting with me big time! He said "you know what they say about how to get to a man's heart.":love: I told him he came bout an hour too early because I was just getting ready to make some Taffy Apple Tartlets for a baby shower I am going to and he missed out. He said next time he comes by he will be expecting some goodies! I told him I had another box coming on Wednesday...he assured me he would be delivering LOL :love:

Too funny...but don't assume that no ring means no wifey! :eek: (Just call me a cynical romantic!)

Honestly I just enjoyed the flirting! Not looking for anything but it did feel good to get flirted with! And if this man is married, I hope he is as sweet to his wife as he is to me every time he delivers my PC LOL

patty42240 said:
And if this man is married, I hope he is as sweet to his wife as he is to me every time he delivers my PC LOL

Ooooh, what a great sentiment!

Well, I'M certainly not in love with my FedEx guy. (He just left, too.)I have very high standards. My dates have to be 1) Female. 2) Able to fog a mirror.I suppose one outta two ain't bad.

Well my Fed Ex Guy is bald and fat, but the UPS guy that brings my wine shipment has it goin on, HA HA Now I'm LOL!

Patty I soooo understand. I got one of those little wip off's at NC from the FedEx booth and now we leave notes for one another...ahhhh I say something like thank you for picking up my return, hope you have a great week and so on...and HE writes back!!! He will say have a happy day with a little face (awwww) and one day he wrote missed seeing you today. My husband calls me sad...LOL I call it FUN! I LOVE my little wipe off thing..best gift at NC for me :D

Mine left me 3 flowers on my doorstep for Mother's Day (yes, on a Sunday)....so as to not pi-s off my hubby, I gave one to my sister, one to a very good host who just lost her mom and one to my mom (on her gravesite).

It was a nice gesture and I wanted to pass it forward!

cewcooks said:
Well my Fed Ex Guy is bald and fat, but the UPS guy that brings my wine shipment has it goin on, HA HA Now I'm LOL!

So that's what happened to Capt. Pickard after he retired from Star Fleet!

Obscure reference to another thread.

lmradlein said:
Patty I soooo understand. I got one of those little wip off's at NC from the FedEx booth and now we leave notes for one another...ahhhh I say something like thank you for picking up my return, hope you have a great week and so on...and HE writes back!!! He will say have a happy day with a little face (awwww) and one day he wrote missed seeing you today. My husband calls me sad...LOL I call it FUN! I LOVE my little wipe off thing..best gift at NC for me :D

That is such a cool idea! I need one of those! I did tell him I would make him something when he comes back on Wednesday...I was thinking the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. Of course I won't give him the whole thing...just a slice and maybe offer him some to take home to his "wife" and if he says he doesn't have a wife then I know I can flirt with him shamelessly LOL I am bad I know, just can't help it! ;)

jwpamp said:
Mine left me 3 flowers on my doorstep for Mother's Day (yes, on a Sunday)....so as to not pi-s off my hubby, I gave one to my sister, one to a very good host who just lost her mom and one to my mom (on her gravesite).

It was a nice gesture and I wanted to pass it forward!

That was really sweet of him to leave you flowers. He must think you are a sweety too!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, I'M certainly not in love with my FedEx guy. (He just left, too.)

I have very high standards. My dates have to be 1) Female. 2) Able to fog a mirror.

I suppose one outta two ain't bad.

LOL You made me giggle! I bet your FedEx guy would be tickled to know you are certainly not in love with him either hehehehe;)

For me it was the Sparkletts water guy when we lived in Texas - he was a cutey. I made sure I was home for water deliveries.

Did you keep your sentiments bottled up?

only to him - everyone else, including my husband, knew that is why I spent the day at home the third tuesday of the month. Harmless flirtations are fun. Good for the ego and who can't benefit from that.

Your argument doesn't hold water but I'm glad you kept cooler.

You're lucky. My FedEx "guy" looks like Ms. Ballbreaker from the Porky's movies. I hide inside and wait for the truck to drive out of sight before I even open the door. She scares the bajeebies outta me!

pcsharon1 said:
only to him - everyone else, including my husband, knew that is why I spent the day at home the third tuesday of the month. Harmless flirtations are fun. Good for the ego and who can't benefit from that.

Good thing you never let on. It could have been very aqua-rd.

The Fed-Ex guy at the office I worked at while I was preggers with my first was quite a flirt too. He wasn't a hunk, but his humor and great attitude sure made up for it. One day he came in and asked me if I was tired. I said, "Not really, why?" His response:

"You should be, you've been running through my mind all day."

CORNY!!! But sooo cute. I laughed like a school girl! Plus he was so much more of a flirt, with compliments and steamy looks, once I started showing. He said a pregnant woman was the most beautiful thing on earth. It helped me feel fat & sassy, not just fat. LOL

He was married and he knew I was too, so we were just having fun. After 9/11 he moved back East to be close to his wife's family. I think of him sometimes and wonder who he laughing with now.

Crystal Patton said:
The Fed-Ex guy at the office I worked at while I was preggers with my first was quite a flirt too. He wasn't a hunk, but his humor and great attitude sure made up for it. One day he came in and asked me if I was tired. I said, "Not really, why?" His response:

"You should be, you've been running through my mind all day."

CORNY!!! But sooo cute. I laughed like a school girl! Plus he was so much more of a flirt, with compliments and steamy looks, once I started showing. He said a pregnant woman was the most beautiful thing on earth. It helped me feel fat & sassy, not just fat. LOL

He was married and he knew I was too, so we were just having fun. After 9/11 he moved back East to be close to his wife's family. I think of him sometimes and wonder who he laughing with now.

Crystal thanks for sharing that! You know, if more people were as friendly and "flirty" I think this world would be a better place. It should not be that hard to compliment someone. Have a great day!

KG's on a roll with this one!

patty42240 said:
Crystal thanks for sharing that! You know, if more people were as friendly and "flirty" I think this world would be a better place. It should not be that hard to compliment someone. Have a great day!

I totally agree. If it's harmless and everyone knows that, why not enjoy each others humor? He was always in such a good mood and it would rub off on me, brighten my day. Now I try to be one of those people.

pcsharon1 said:
KG's on a roll with this one!

Should we send him some butter and a tell glass of water?

No, thanks. I don't want to get into a jam.

Oh dear, this could get sticky.

Buzz of KG - only DH can call me that!

Crystal Patton said:
Buzz off KG - only DH can call me that!

Oh, you can't bee serious! Your words sting and cause me to break out in hives.

LMButtO!!!! I'm spent - I've got nothin'. You win!

Okay, I won't drone on about this.

the_kitchen_guy said:
well, i'm certainly not in love with my fedex guy. (he just left, too.)

i have very high standards. My dates have to be 1) female. 2) able to fog a mirror.

I suppose one outta two ain't bad.

amen!!!!!!!! :)

1. What is the phenomenon of being attracted to the FedEx man known as?

The phenomenon of being attracted to the FedEx man is commonly referred to as "The FedEx Man Crush" or "The FedEx Effect".

2. Is it common for people to develop feelings for their delivery person?

Yes, it is not uncommon for people to develop feelings for their delivery person due to the frequent interaction and positive experiences they may have with them.

3. What are some possible reasons for feeling excited or giddy when the FedEx man arrives?

Some possible reasons for feeling excited or giddy when the FedEx man arrives may include the anticipation of receiving a package, the positive interactions and conversations with the delivery person, and the possibility of developing a crush on the delivery person.

4. Can attraction to the FedEx man be considered a legitimate emotion?

Attraction to the FedEx man can be considered a legitimate emotion as it is a natural response to positive interactions and feelings towards another person.

5. Is it appropriate to act on these feelings towards the FedEx man?

It is important to maintain a professional and respectful relationship with the FedEx man and not act on any romantic feelings towards them. It is also important to remember that the delivery person is simply doing their job and may not reciprocate these feelings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956