• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Delivery Hours: When Will My Package Arrive?

In summary, FedEx's delivery hours are 7AM-9:30PM, but it is unusual for them to deliver past 11:45 PM.
ChefJoyJ
As you all know, I'm quite anxious to receive my kit (especially with my show on Sunday). FedEx tracker says my kit is on a truck for delivery, but as of 5:30 pm EST - no kit!:cry:

What are FedEx's delivery hours? Meaning...at what point do I give up hope of getting my kit today? :p

I can console myself with this - if it doesn't come today, it'll definitely be here tomorrow, since it was on a truck for delivery, right??

did it say that the kit's expected delivery date was today??

It was tomorrow, but as of this morning, FedEx's expected delivery date was today...my guess is they changed it when they put it on the truck. So, in a roundabout way...yes, the expected delivery date is today. :)

i don't know what time they stop delivering. Sorry. Just wanted to make sure you had the right date.

No worries...I went online to track it this morning and see where it was when I was pleasantly surprised by the message it was on a truck to be delivered today! Now I've been on pins and needles all day waiting for it. I even went to the grocery store with my DD this afternoon to buy my recipe ingredients to practice while she took her afternoon nap (and/or tomorrow)...just sure it would be on my porch when I got home around 3:30. Nope. Nothing...nada...zilch... :cry:

Did yours make it today??

For Fed Ex I've had deliveries as late as 11:45 pm:eek: , so it may still come! I think UPS is 7:00 pm, but because Fed Ex uses a lot of independent contractors (my understanding, anyway), there's not a deadline. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

dianevill said:
For Fed Ex I've had deliveries as late as 11:45 pm:eek: , so it may still come! I think UPS is 7:00 pm, but because Fed Ex uses a lot of independent contractors (my understanding, anyway), there's not a deadline. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Oh lord - i hope it's not that late!! My dogs would have a fit, especially since DH is out of town tonight. I'm afraid all the ruckus would wake up DD, especially since her room is on the main level! :eek: I want my kit tonight, but I want my DD to sleep even more! Seriously...what would make them even think it was okay to deliver that late????

Both UPS and FedEx USUALLY deliver until the truck is empty. 11:45 PM is very unusual but it happens. I know I've found packages on the porch in the morning.

Last edited:
Both UPS and FedEx deliver until the truck is empty

Not true, as far as FedEx goes, but I did get demerit points when I brought packages back. (I posted in another thread about my stint as a FedEx elf, delivering Christmas packages.)

FedEx is about safety, and when there is raging snowstorm, they'd rather their drivers live to see the next day.

Anyway, it is a federal DOT regulation about how many hours a driver can be on the road, and still be safe.

Update - my kit came at 7...later than I would have thought, but thankfully not 11:45!!!

Yeah, most driver days start at 7AM, and I've seen UPS as late as 9:30PM (never 11:45!) in my neighborhood, but still well against DOT regulations. One more reason I prefer FedEx.

Yay!
I posted in the shoutbox earlier - I remember opening my kit. Have fun using the product too, after opening it!

ChefJoyJ said:
Update - my kit came at 7...later than I would have thought, but thankfully not 11:45!!!

I'm glad it came, and NOT at 11:45 :D - the delivery I got at 11:45 was a show for my neighbor. We had it shipped to my house as they were going to be on vacation. There were 8 boxes all together; two were cookware sets. Luckily, I was still awake and got the boxes inside. We live in a safe neighborhood, but still...that was a bit late!

Have fun!

What a relief to hear that your kit finally arrived--enjoy the fun of opening it with your friends and family!!!!

What are the estimated delivery hours for FedEx packages?

FedEx offers estimated delivery hours from Monday to Friday, typically between 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. However, delivery times may vary depending on the shipment's destination and shipping method selected.

Can I track my package to see when it will arrive?

Yes, FedEx provides a tracking number for every package that can be used to track the shipment's status and estimated delivery date. You can track your package by entering the tracking number on the FedEx website or through their mobile app.

How long does it take for a package to be delivered?

The delivery time for a package depends on the shipping method selected at the time of purchase. FedEx offers different shipping options, such as standard, expedited, and overnight delivery. The estimated delivery time will be provided at the time of shipment and can be tracked using the tracking number.

Can I request a specific delivery time for my package?

Unfortunately, FedEx does not offer the option to request a specific delivery time for packages. However, you can sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager to customize your delivery options, such as providing instructions for the delivery driver or selecting a preferred delivery location.

What happens if I am not available to receive my package during the estimated delivery hours?

If you are not available to receive your package during the estimated delivery hours, FedEx will make three delivery attempts before returning the package to the sender. You can also use FedEx Delivery Manager to request a different delivery date or location to ensure successful delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat