• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sellathon Package on Cc Is Crazy Right Now for Me!

In summary, my Sell-a-thon package is out for delivery today and my SA bag I order. However, when I go to CC, there are 3 shipments showing in the adjustment scree, when I click on them to see what is in the packages ALL THREE list my Sell-a-thon items!! It's just listed wrong on the screen and they did not ship me those items more than once. Plus, one box shows a delivery date for Jan 29th (the other 2 say today as a delivery) when we have been told FedEx home does not deliver on Monday, but when I enter the reference number on FedEx.com it shows shipped by FedEx Ground instead of home. So, maybe it will come.
jrstephens
My Sell-a-thon package is out for delivery today and my SA bag I order.

When I go to CC, there are 3 shipments showing in the adjustment scree, when I click on them to see what is in the packages ALL THREE list my Sell-a-thon items!! I hope it is just listed wrong on the screen and they did not ship me those items more than once and then did not ship my change over kit.

Plus, one box shows a delivery date for Jan 29th (the other 2 say today as a delivery) when we have been told FedEx home does not deliver on Monday, but when I enter the reference number on FedEx.com it shows shipped by FedEx Ground instead of home, so, maybe it will come.

I also do not want to deal with having to adjust for a pick up of 2 extra boxes!! Of course I would LOVE to be able to keep them all but I do not see that happening!!! :)

I guess we will see what I get when the FedEx man gets here.

That is really strange! Good luck on that!!! ;) Let us know what happens!

It's just a glitch in the computer system. You have to go all the way back out of the product adjustment and then back in to see what's in the other two.

My sell a thon stuff is FINALLY out for delivery today!! Woo hoo!!! I hate how they ship my stuff last since I live so close. :(

Hey... I'm not close and mine isn't even coming up on the adjustment listings... I'm crying in my soup! :)

How are you tracking these?

I can see my order # when I go through the product adjustment steps, but how are you able to track them??

The show # will be 123456G1234

The first six numbers are your consultant # and the last four are the "show Number" that the HO gives your order. Mine just showed up today, but was dated 1/17.

Then go to fed ex and track by reference number, using the above number and adding 01 on the end.

Thank you!
Just did it.....but it doesn't show up on FedEx. :(

I earned level 1, but it isn't showing up on Consultant's Corner. Any ideas?

Elian, I just saw your address! I grew up in Spartanburg County and lived in Charleston for 14 years. Good to see a fellow S. Carolinian!!

How weird! Just open the boxes carefully and hopefully Fed Ex will pick up just like UPS did.

They are here!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeee!!

Darn I keep getting an error message when I try to track it

DebbieJ said:
It's just a glitch in the computer system. You have to go all the way back out of the product adjustment and then back in to see what's in the other two.

My sell a thon stuff is FINALLY out for delivery today!! Woo hoo!!! I hate how they ship my stuff last since I live so close. :(

Thanks Debbie! I went back and did this. Today I am getting SAT and my outlet order. And Monday my changeover.

My next thing is the outlet order only listed one thing I ordered and not both, I hope they did not leave anything out. Guess I will see when FedEX EVER gets here!! UPS would have been here by now!!! :mad:

i could not figure out why they would send me the same thing 3 times!

are you checking on the adjustment link on the Shipping Status page?

quiverfull7 said:
are you checking on the adjustment link on the Shipping Status page?

No, when you first go into CC. Click on product adjusments from there and act like you do not know the adjustment number and look up all shows. The number with a G in it will be the number. add 01 to it and track it at fedex.com as the reference number.

I just got my shipments! They were both right! The lady that delivered them was so nice and even asked if I sold PC and talked about how she loves it....maybe she will become a customer.

Thanks Jennifer,I searched and searched all over CC. Got it now. It arrives today! Yippee!!!

MINE TOO!!!!! Thank you SO much Jennifer! I was feeling despair about when mine would be shipped when all along... I was the one who was lost in looking for it! :) Thanks for all your help!

Glad I could help! We are all having fun today with our new tools!!

Will any of us cook anything good for supper? I just want to play, not actually cook now!

Mine is delivered sitting on my front porch just waiting for me. Oh it's killing me. I wish it was 3 already.

1. What is the Sellathon Package on Cc?

The Sellathon Package on Cc is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to boost their sales and increase their earnings. It includes a variety of essential tools and resources to help consultants succeed in their business.

2. What does the Sellathon Package on Cc include?

The Sellathon Package on Cc includes a customizable website, marketing materials, training resources, and special discounts on products. It also offers access to a community of fellow consultants for support and guidance.

3. How does the Sellathon Package on Cc benefit consultants?

The Sellathon Package on Cc provides consultants with the necessary tools and resources to effectively market and sell Pampered Chef products. It also offers opportunities for networking and learning from other successful consultants.

4. Is the Sellathon Package on Cc only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Sellathon Package on Cc is only available for a limited time. It is offered as a special promotion and may not be available at all times. It is important to take advantage of this opportunity while it is still available.

5. How can I purchase the Sellathon Package on Cc?

You can purchase the Sellathon Package on Cc by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Business" section. From there, you can select the Sellathon Package and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies