• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Previewing Sample Package Groups for the Upcoming Changeover Kits

In summary, the changeover kits are coming this week and for someone who got theirs already, there is a way you could scan and post the sample groupings. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow but I have some free time today and would like to see what my budget allows me to buy- and what my sell-a-thon level gives me. Thanks in advance :) Package A is the only one that is not on open stock.
no kidding - if all the taupe was taken out and offered ala carte the cost would go down considerably.:rolleyes:

And here is another point...if you can't afford to buy packages right now but you want some of the individual items...since they are included in the packages you won't be able to order the package later...because you can only order 1 of each item.

I sent an email and my reply was "thanks for the suggestions". I was hoping if enough people emailed they would fix it, but I guess not.

Shawnna said:
And here is another point...if you can't afford to buy packages right now but you want some of the individual items...since they are included in the packages you won't be able to order the package later...because you can only order 1 of each item.

I sent an email and my reply was "thanks for the suggestions". I was hoping if enough people emailed they would fix it, but I guess not.

WOW - I never even thought of that!

So, if you purchase the Micro Chip Maker now as open stock, you cannot go back later and buy pkg C since the Chip Maker is already in C?????:eek:

I think almost all the Open stock items (with the exception of the Knife Block, Pizza Mix & Cran Orange Sauce) are also in a package!! (Don't quote me on that.)

I can't remember it being that way - atleast in the few years I have been in.

kam said:
WOW - I never even thought of that!

So, if you purchase the Micro Chip Maker now as open stock, you cannot go back later and buy pkg C since the Chip Maker is already in C?????:eek:

I think almost all the Open stock items (with the exception of the Knife Block, Pizza Mix & Cran Orange Sauce) are also in a package!! (Don't quote me on that.)

I can't remember it being that way - atleast in the few years I have been in.

I hadn't thought of it that way either. I've never seen them duplicate Open Stock with Package items either. But for me, thankfully, because they DO have enough Open Stock items, I'm buying Pkg E I think (? the one with the DCB), and then buying the few items from C & D that I wanted out of the Open Stock. Any misc items, like pantry, I'll get off Supply later (slightly higher- 40% instead of 50% but that's ok.) I'll only get what I WANT and not fork over a small fortune for it.

I think they really didn't think this year's Samples through very well.

I will probably buy some of the sample packages and bring what I don't want to our cluster meeting. Someone will take most of it if I offer it at my cost. An ex recriut already wants the taupe deep covered baker.

I guess I was one of the few that went ahead and took the plunge and ordered package A. It is only my 2nd year and decided that would be the best for me, but I don't want all of those pantry items. I wish they would have had a pantry package, but since they didn't, I guess I'll give them as gifts or hostess gifts or something.

I'm going to Split Package A with two others. They are going to order package B or open stock for the pieces I'm going to keep. Everyone will be happy campers. I'm only going to use my PC money I won at conference.

sherri lynn said:
I guess I was one of the few that went ahead and took the plunge and ordered package A. It is only my 2nd year and decided that would be the best for me, but I don't want all of those pantry items. I wish they would have had a pantry package, but since they didn't, I guess I'll give them as gifts or hostess gifts or something.

Why don't you use them to do Pantry Shows?

Thanks Becky, that's a great idea I hadn't thought of and watched the lady talk about doing one on cc and would really like to do one!

Last edited:
sherri lynn said:
Thanks Becky, that's a great idea I hadn't thought of and watched the lady talk about doing one on cc and would really like to do one!

I've been doing them since listening to her speak at conference. It's been a huge success this summer for me - and it's been a cool demo when it's been so hot! I've utilized the Cool n Serve, a ton of tools, the grill pan, and bamboo bowls and platters.

I also took the plunge and bought Package A even though I earned B in June and didn't really want all the Stoneware. I just posted the extras I didn't want to our other Team members and they wanted almost everything I didn't. Since Package A is a little more the 50% off total, I just charged half the retail for those items and no tax. They all seemed fine with that.

Shari in TX

Thanks for that idea Shari, hadn't thought of that one either. I do like the idea of the pantry party though, only because those are consumed and more likely to be ordered more often.

Well, I did it...I gave in and bought package E and then also bought the Microwave Chip Maker, Simple Slicer, Bamboo Mixing Bowls, & Bamboo Tool Turn About. Spent all my saved up PC commission $, but I really wanted to get these sooner rather than later.

<h2>1. Can I preview the sample package groupings for the upcoming changeover kits?</h2><p>Yes, you can preview the sample package groupings for the upcoming changeover kits. You can either wait until you receive your changeover kit or you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a preview.</p><h2>2. When will the changeover kits be available?</h2><p>The changeover kits will be available this week. If you have a scheduled delivery date, you should expect to receive your kit on or around that date. Otherwise, you can contact your consultant for more information on when you can expect to receive your kit.</p><h2>3. Is there a way to scan and post the sample groupings for those who have already received their changeover kits?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we cannot scan and post the sample groupings for those who have already received their changeover kits. However, you can contact your consultant for more information on the sample groupings or wait until you receive your kit.</p><h2>4. Can I see the sample groupings before I receive my changeover kit?</h2><p>Yes, you can see the sample groupings before you receive your changeover kit. You can either wait until you receive your kit or you can ask your consultant for a preview.</p><h2>5. How can I determine what my budget allows me to buy and what my sell-a-thon level gives me?</h2><p>You can determine what your budget allows you to buy and what your sell-a-thon level gives you by checking the price list and sell-a-thon rewards chart included in your changeover kit. You can also contact your consultant for more information and assistance in planning your purchases.</p>

1. Can I preview the sample package groupings for the upcoming changeover kits?

Yes, you can preview the sample package groupings for the upcoming changeover kits. You can either wait until you receive your changeover kit or you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a preview.

2. When will the changeover kits be available?

The changeover kits will be available this week. If you have a scheduled delivery date, you should expect to receive your kit on or around that date. Otherwise, you can contact your consultant for more information on when you can expect to receive your kit.

3. Is there a way to scan and post the sample groupings for those who have already received their changeover kits?

Unfortunately, we cannot scan and post the sample groupings for those who have already received their changeover kits. However, you can contact your consultant for more information on the sample groupings or wait until you receive your kit.

4. Can I see the sample groupings before I receive my changeover kit?

Yes, you can see the sample groupings before you receive your changeover kit. You can either wait until you receive your kit or you can ask your consultant for a preview.

5. How can I determine what my budget allows me to buy and what my sell-a-thon level gives me?

You can determine what your budget allows you to buy and what your sell-a-thon level gives you by checking the price list and sell-a-thon rewards chart included in your changeover kit. You can also contact your consultant for more information and assistance in planning your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • sarahlegare
  • General Chat