• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Ready for the Holidays: What Are You Shopping For?

but I'm not sure about the ice bucket.I'm getting Package A, too. I earned the 2 shows level of SAT, which is package B. But Because of the additional savings with package A, I'd only save a few bucks by getting the smaller packages and skipping B. Besides, I know that DH and I will use the additional bottle of Thai Peanut Sauce, and I can always use another cookie sheet. ;)I do not have a big commision coming so I think most of the items I will get will be open stock, I just can't wait to use the shaker and I like the martini glasses!I was disappointed in the way they packaged the sample sets :( wish they would have done the martini
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, what are you all getting?

I'm probably getting:
Package C
Cookie Press
Stainless Mesh Colanders (set of 3)

I'm looking at the 4.5" knife but not sure if I can fit it in the budget...and the shaker (for show, I really wouldn't use it at home).

I really would like the Digital Pocket Thermometer and the Measuring Cup set, but I'm not willing to get a sample packet just for those. If anyone has a duplicate to sell, I'm definitely interested!

To be honest ... I'm not sure if I'll get any. I'd love the recipe cards but can live without everything else in that package. I thought I saw that the cookie press was also sold individually.I'd love the kitchen shears and the digital thermometer but also am not willing to get a whole package just for those.

how are the sample packs divided up, and what pieces can be purchased individually?

kristenlee said:
how are the sample packs divided up, and what pieces can be purchased individually?

There should be a thread on here with the breakdown posted and the order form is in your changeover kit.

Package C has the Beaded Cake/Pie Server, 2 cup Prep Bowl Set, Creole Rub and Professional Shears...no recipe cards there... ???

I think it's package A or B that has the recipe cards, cookie sheet, peanut sauce and magnet ... everything I would have gotten if I'd submitted a second show. I don't care about anything in that package except the recipe cards.I have no desire for a beaded server or prep bowl set but wouldn't mind getting the shears.

I LOVE my prep bowls!!!! Probably one of the most used things in my kitchen so I'm going to love some bigger ones. Package B has the 2 show stuff...package A is all of it.

There's a few things I'd like but they are not sold individual pieces :(.... so I won't be getting any, unless I host a show. lol This is the first season, I am NOT like " I GOTTA have" it all! :(

Package A plus all the individual items with the exception of the martini glasses and all the stainless cookware. I get Package A every season......I use some of it as giveaways at my kick-off.

I'm getting package A, too. I earned the 2 shows level of SAT, which is package B. But Because of the additional savings with package A, I'd only save a few bucks by getting the smaller packages and skipping B. Besides, I know that DH and I will use the additional bottle of Thai Peanut Sauce, and I can always use another cookie sheet. ;)

I do not have a big commision coming so I think most of the items I will get will be open stock, I just can't wait to use the shaker and I like the martini glasses!

I was disappointed in the way they packaged the sample sets :( wish they would have done the martini glasses/shaker and ice bucket as a sample or why not all the new stuff as a sample setminus the cookware pieces. Guess if I made director I would get it all then wouldn't complain~haha :)

What I usually do my own show in Aug/ Sept as a Preview show I also have 2 vendor fairs soon
The show will go in Sept 1 then I use the FREE rewards ect for what I need so i don't spend ant $$$$$$$$$ i only need to get a few things cause I got the level 3000. pack

I cannot decide which package I am going to get. I hem and haw daily about it.

I do know the open stock pieces I am going to get:
-cookie press (saw the demo at NC and fell in love!)
-snowman plates and platter (I love these!!)
-martini glasses and shaker (but this will be a Christmas gift for a family member)
*possibly* the ice bucket, still going back and forth on this one

I've really got to check my finances and see what I can get. I'd like to get C, D, & E plus the ice bucket, serrated knife, cookie press, and stainless mesh colanders. That all adds up to $157 plus S&H. So I'm not sure. I'd like to get them while I can do it for 1/2 off. When ever I host my own shows or whatever, I never get too huge of an amount of FPV to be able to order things then. Since I want so much of it, it'll take me forever to acquire what I'd like. And a lot of these I want as samples to have at shows, so I'd like to get them sooner rather than later. KWIM? :)

I'm getting package A, along with the snowman platter, colanders, glasses, app. plates, knife, ice bucket, and shaker. I'm debating on the cookie press cause I don't use it anyway.

I get product happy but my customers like seeing it all!

Has anyone tried to enter the package numbers into P3? I can't get it to take the numbers. I have dated the order (sample) Aug 3rd. Made sure updates were updated. ARGH!

I'm thinking that maybe it's not ready yet for P3, even if we date it ahead.

like many others, i am frustrated with the way the sample packages are set up. out of all the new products, i only really want the shears and measuring cups, which of course are in different packages. i think i'll just wait till my open house and use host rewards.

I can't decide either, but probably A, colander set, serrated knife and once piece of SS cookware.

Can't stand the dots and don't seem to sell any of the entertaining items even when I take them to my shows.

darlinclem said:
Has anyone tried to enter the package numbers into P3? I can't get it to take the numbers. I have dated the order (sample) Aug 3rd. Made sure updates were updated. ARGH!

The updates for the new numbers probably won't be released until this weekend. I bet that when you open your P3 on August 3rd, it will download updates...and then it will work.

Patience...it's a virtue ;)

esavvymom said:
The updates for the new numbers probably won't be released until this weekend. I bet that when you open your P3 on August 3rd, it will download updates...and then it will work.

Patience...it's a virtue ;)

When my P3 updated today, I checked and all the sample numbers were there...

I stand corrected! :D

What are the must-have items for holiday cooking and baking?

The must-have items for holiday cooking and baking include a versatile chef's knife, a good quality cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a sturdy stand mixer.

What are some popular holiday recipes that require specific kitchen tools?

Some popular holiday recipes that require specific kitchen tools include a roasting pan for roasting turkey or ham, a rolling pin for making pie crust, and a food processor for making dips and spreads.

What are some time-saving kitchen gadgets that can make holiday meal preparation easier?

Some time-saving kitchen gadgets that can make holiday meal preparation easier include a garlic press, a vegetable peeler, a citrus juicer, an electric carving knife, and a slow cooker.

Do you have any recommendations for kitchen organization and storage during the holidays?

During the holidays, it's important to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free. Consider investing in storage containers for leftovers, a spice rack for easy access to spices, and drawer organizers for utensils and gadgets.

What are some gift ideas for the home cooks and bakers in my life?

For the home cooks and bakers in your life, consider gifting them with high-quality kitchen tools, cookware sets, or specialty items like a pasta maker or bread machine. You can also give them gift cards to their favorite kitchen supply store or cooking class to expand their culinary skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • scottcooks