• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Changeover Kit Samples? Get Answers Here!

In summary, "Confused... as Always..." is a cookbook filled with simple and delicious recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef products. It also includes tips and tricks for effectively using these tools in the kitchen. The recipes are easy to follow and use simple ingredients, making them perfect for busy individuals. While the cookbook is designed for Pampered Chef products, it also includes suggestions for adapting the recipes to fit other kitchen tools. "Confused... as Always..." is suitable for all dietary restrictions, with a variety of recipes for different needs. It can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, as well as in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.
JTNT8704
So I got my changeover kit today. And I am just planning out what samples Im ordering. And my biggest question is if you reached the Sell A Thon Level 1 for June and are getting the petite paring knife free, can you still order one for $12.00 on the sample form? I want to use this knife as a prize for my highest show holder in August, but also want one for myself? TIA

Absolutely!! What you earned in sell-a-thon has no bearing on what you can purchase as a sample! :)

Great. Thanks so much. Now I just have to find a way to tell my husband that Im placing a $203 order... lol

What is "Confused... as Always..." all about?

"Confused... as Always..." is a cookbook that focuses on simple and delicious recipes that can be made in your Pampered Chef products. It also includes tips and tricks for using your Pampered Chef tools effectively in the kitchen.

Are the recipes in "Confused... as Always..." complicated?

No, the recipes in "Confused... as Always..." are designed to be easy to follow and use simple ingredients. They are perfect for busy individuals who still want to enjoy delicious and homemade meals.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to use this cookbook?

While the recipes in "Confused... as Always..." are specifically created for Pampered Chef products, you can still make them using similar kitchen tools. The cookbook also includes tips for adapting the recipes to fit your own kitchen equipment.

Is "Confused... as Always..." suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Confused... as Always..." includes a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes a list of allergens to help you make informed choices.

Can I purchase "Confused... as Always..." online?

Yes, you can purchase "Confused... as Always..." on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service