• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancements: 40% Off & New Samples Available - FAQs Answered!

In summary, August is my kit enhancement month so I assume everything is 40% off, but do you get to use the 40% off and also buy new samples (sample packages)of the new items? I'm still new at this and a little confused. If you can buy the samples would it be just as cheap and easy to buy what items I wanted for the 40% off? Also, on the products samples does open stock mean you can buy those items separate from the packages and how many can you order?In summary, you can order samples for the price thats on consultants corner. Open stock means you can order just that one piece, not sure of how many we can buy at that price.
dockerym
August is my kit enhancement month so I assume everything is 40% off, but do you get to use the 40% off and also buy new samples (sample packages)of the new items? Still new at this and a little confused. If you can buy the samples would it be just as cheap and easy to buy what items I wanted for the 40% off? Also, on the products samples does open stock mean you can buy those items separate from the packages and how many can you order?
I hope this makes sense.:confused:

I'm only in my 5th/6th month so I'm not 100% but I believe that what you can order does not include samples. It only includes what is in the current brochure.
Since you can only order from the brochure, you can not order the samples at 40% off. You can order samples for the price thats on consultants corner. Open stock means you can order just that one piece, not sure of how many we can buy at that price.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks for your time, I'll look over my paperwork one more time.

You can only get one of each piece for a sample order.Why would you want to use your 40% off for the samples? We get them at 50% off!Also, don't forget that you can only get $500 retail in products ($300 at our discount) on your kit enhancement month. Also, only one of each piece you order.

I'm also in my kit enhancement month and I was wondering if we could get the santoko knife at 40% off.

No problem DockeryM ...

Nikki, I dont believe you can because I think you can only purchase 40% from our spring/summer catalog. If our fall catalog was the one we are using now then I'd say you can.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

At what point can I order at 40% off? In August, I will be in my 3rd month superstarter month. I'm still confused on how to order items for myself.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Whatever your 3rd SS month is, that is your 40% off month, and whatever catalog we are selling out of is what you can purchase out of for Kit Enhancement. Samples will be a totally separate order. So...say your 3rd SS month is Aug., you order out of the S/S catalog. If Sept. is your 3rd month, then you'll order out of the F/W catalog. However, if you want the new products, order them off the sample list because they are going to be 50% off the retail price! Then use your Kit Enhancement to order the "classic" items.

Did that make sense? :p

Are you sure Mama Chef? I'm kind of new too, July was my SS3, and I am banking on August being my 40% off month. This is getting confusing, and I want to make sure the info is right. I hope I didn't miss it! :confused:

I would call HO and check mhrivera! My lovely recruiter (my sister) or my director never let me know about this and I missed mine. I would definetely call HO and check just to make sure. Let us know what they say!

I just had my Kit Enhancement month, so I can verify that it is in your 4th month that you get 40% off anything in the current catalog. The rules are:

-Spend up to $500 retail
-Order only 1 of each item
-Only order things you did not earn in SS months

ex: My 3rd SS month was June, so my KE month was July. Because I earned SS 1, I was not able to purchase the Large Bar Pan on KE, but I was able to purchase the Colander/Bowl Set as I did not earn SS 2.

Hope that helps! :)

Kit enhancement month for new consultants is their 4th month - which would make it the month after SS3. I started last year - October was SS1 and I was able to do kit enhancement in January.

Hope this helps!

Gina Miller

The 40% off is the Month AFTER you complete SS3. So if August is SS3, then your 40% off month would be September and you can order the Fall items then. I just completed my SS earlier this year - my SS3 was March. Therefore in April I got 40% (but so did everyone else) so I actually got May as my 40% off month too!
Thanks!
Joanne

1. Can I request specific samples or kit enhancements?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific requests for samples or kit enhancements. However, we do offer a variety of samples and kit enhancements that are designed to provide a well-rounded experience for our consultants.

2. How often are new samples and kit enhancements released?

We release new samples and kit enhancements on a regular basis, typically every quarter. We strive to keep our offerings fresh and exciting for our consultants and their customers.

3. Are samples and kit enhancements included in the consultant discount?

No, samples and kit enhancements are not included in the consultant discount. They are priced at a lower rate for consultants to purchase and use for their business.

4. Can samples and kit enhancements be returned or exchanged?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on samples or kit enhancements. We recommend consulting with your upline or fellow consultants before making a purchase to ensure you are satisfied with your selection.

5. How can I purchase samples and kit enhancements?

Samples and kit enhancements can be purchased through your consultant website or by contacting our customer service team. They will be shipped directly to your address for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deliciousdiva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
redd3708