• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Spend Your Pampered Chef$?

In summary, the new products are available at 50% off until September. You can order the samples until your 6th week.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just qualified and hit several goals, plus extra for signing in May. So now I have 400PC$ to spend! Yay! :) How would you spend it? I saw on CC that I could go to samples, and order items from the samples pkgs. Is there a time limit on those samples availability? Also, my Kit Enhancement month is September. Is that going to take place the same time as when the new products come out and we can get them at half off? (Am I right in thinking that?)

$400??? That's WONDERFUL!!
Way to go!!
I think everyone is different in what they will want. But thinking back to when I was brand new...I would choose:
rolling tote $90
catalog tote $15
catalogs
recruiting flyers
spices
DCB
Fluted Stoneware Pan
Round Lg Stone
Round Woven
12" skillet

CONFERENCE! If you haven't already signed up, I would do it.

I personally would get the must haves now then wait till your 90 days are up and shop away during your kit enhancement month when everything is 40% off to you! Get the most for your PC$ :love:

As a new consultant, you can order the samples for the current season until your 6th week. Those are at 50% off, although you have to go with the packages that HO put together and if there are only a couple of things that you want, you're better off waiting and getting individual items on Kit Enhancement. The Fall samples will go on sale at the end of July and will be available until the end of September.

I'm right there with you... I have $350 in PC $$ and am dying for a few things that I know I'd use this summer (like some Chillzane things, and the Trifle Bowl) but the frugal side of me is trying to wait until September KE month.

patience... not one of my virtues.

One thing that I think is a must-have is the tool-turn about tote, and also think about getting some supplies you'll need, like door prizes and such. The TTA tote is something that I cannot live without!!!

It's like I'm scared to order, that I'll kick myself later. There is just so much I want! Should I just order what "I" want, or order the things that will enhance my business?! I want to get the most bang for the buck, ya know?! :)

What I did was divided it up, I used a portion of it on things I could use to enhance my business, and part of it on things I WANTED. But, you'll have a lot of opportunities coming up to get things discounted 40-50% (you'll have your 4th month enhancement, the fall sample packages, and you also can get the spring/summer samples). Don't be scared to order, but maybe order in increments, that way you can see what you're going to need!!

How much of a discount are the items in the samples orders?

Never mind, I just did the math and it's 50%

The sample items are the newest products and are 50% off. You should be able to go on CC and click on the Product Samples and view "spring/summer samples" and be able to buy the items that were new with our Spring/Summer catalog and they are 50% off. I would look at that and see if there are some must haves for you and use part of your PC$ there, since they probably won't be available to purchase for much longer.

pampcheflisa said:
One thing that I think is a must-have is the tool-turn about tote, and also think about getting some supplies you'll need, like door prizes and such. The TTA tote is something that I cannot live without!!!

Where can I purchase this? I can't remember where it is?

Okay, so I just used 200PC$! Aahh! I hope I will like my decision! :) I'll save the others for later. :)

So I got Pkg. A, the Collap. Serv. Bowl, the Grill Basket, Pinch Bowl Set, and the Outdoor party sticks. Figured I should have these for my July shows! :)

Use it to go to Conference.Look at some recipes you would like to do for upcoming shows and buy products that you need to make them.

Spend it on what you will use the most!My favorites have been the tool turn about, the TTA tote, and a woven selections. The TTA stuff makes it easy to take lots of tools to shows, and having a woven selections sells more of them.

Related to How Would You Spend Your Pampered Chef$?

1. How can I use my Pampered Chef$?

There are many ways to use your Pampered Chef$! You can redeem them for free products, use them towards discounted products, or even save them up for a bigger purchase. It's up to you!

2. Can I combine my Pampered Chef$ with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef$ cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards regular-priced items.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef$?

You can redeem your Pampered Chef$ by logging into your account on our website and selecting the "Redeem" option. You can also redeem them at a Pampered Chef party or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Do my Pampered Chef$ expire?

Yes, your Pampered Chef$ do have an expiration date. They are valid for one year from the date they were earned. Be sure to use them before they expire!

5. Can I earn Pampered Chef$ through hosting a party or being a consultant?

Yes, hosting a party or being a consultant are great ways to earn Pampered Chef$! You can earn them based on the sales from your party or through reaching certain milestones as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens