• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Spend My Pampered Chef PC$$ Wisely?

In summary, if you are a new consultant and you have qualified and earned PC$, you can order replacement parts and supplies, but you will need to order them separately. Personal orders are the easiest to do, but you only get one per month. You can also order current month's guest specials on a personal order at the price the guests will pay minus your discount.
nonfatlatte007
Hi All,
I am a new consultant, still in my first 30 days.
I've qualified and earned a bunch of PC$$ (Yippee),
and I wanted to spend them, but I'm not sure what's the best way to do it.
If I want to order supplies, samples, and replacement parts is that 3 separate orders with 3 separate shipping charges?

For example I need to order a new sleeve for my old FC (dropped it on stone floor--so sad), but I also want to order some samples, and supplies.

Please share all you know. I'm a sponge looking to soak up all I can.

Thanks,
Ellen

Yes, unfortunately they are all separate orders. But I don't believe you pay shipping on replacement parts. I have never had to. But supply orders, sample orders, and personal orders are all separate and separate shipping charges. It stinks, I know. And keep in mind, you only get one order per month of each with the $4.00 shipping. If you order a second supply order in the same month, for example, you pay more for shipping on the second one.

And Congratulations!

along the same linesHi, me again...
What is the difference between a personal, supply, and sample order?
If you can order the same item 3 different ways, how do you know which way is best?

Thanks!
Ellen

There are limited items available through supply and sample orders. The sample items available are listed on Consultant's Corner. You can only place a sample order for the current season for your first 6 weeks. The items available on supply order are listed in PP/P3 or on the supply order form.

nonfatlatte007 said:
Hi, me again...
What is the difference between a personal, supply, and sample order?
If you can order the same item 3 different ways, how do you know which way is best?

Thanks!
Ellen
If an item is available in the supply order form and you are ordering other supplies then order it there - it is usually a more reduced price too. The thing is you can only order one of each of those products per season (except the seasonings - I believe it's 3 per season of each seasoning but only one in a particular supply order). Sample orders are the new products for that season and are 50% off. Personal order - you can order as many as you want and you get 20% off (as a new consultant) your entire order. You can order the following or current month's guest specials on a personal order at the price the guests will pay minus your discount. (so the December guest specials are 20% off for guests but you could get them for 20% off and another 20% off with your discount. In January you can do that with stones. You can only order one of each in the month before the special.

There is also the enhancement order - with that you can order up to $500 retail of anything in the catalog for 40% off but you can only get one of each. This is available in your 4th month as a consultant (look at your welcome letter from HO for the month that is yours) and all consultants can do an enhancement order in April.

Thanks so much!
Ellen

One other thing, if your Food Chopper is broken, it should be covered under its 5 year warranty, so you wouldn't need to order any replacement parts!

Just call it in as a product adjustment. (If it's from your starter kit, I don't know that there is a way to do the adjustment online.)
Home Office can help you, and you'll most likely be able to get a new one!!

Good luck on your new Pampered Chef business!
Paula

Related to How Can I Spend My Pampered Chef PC$$ Wisely?

1. What is a non-commission order?

A non-commission order is a type of order in which the seller does not earn a commission or a percentage of the sale. This means that the seller receives a fixed amount of money for the sale, regardless of the final price or commission rate.

2. How does a non-commission order differ from a commission order?

In a commission order, the seller receives a percentage of the sale as their commission. This means that the total amount earned by the seller can vary depending on the final price of the sale. In a non-commission order, the seller receives a fixed amount regardless of the final sale price.

3. Why would someone choose to use a non-commission order?

There are a few reasons why someone may choose to use a non-commission order. One reason could be to provide a fixed price for a product or service, regardless of the final sale price. Another reason could be to simplify the payment process for both the buyer and seller.

4. Are there any benefits to using a non-commission order?

Yes, there are some benefits to using a non-commission order. For sellers, it provides a guaranteed amount of income for each sale, regardless of the final sale price. For buyers, it can provide a sense of transparency and simplicity in the purchasing process.

5. How do I create a non-commission order?

To create a non-commission order, you can specify the fixed amount you wish to receive for the sale instead of a percentage or commission rate. This can be done through a contract or agreement between the buyer and seller, or through a payment platform that allows for non-commission orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103