• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!

In summary, Susan is traveling to Amsterdam, Netherlands for six days next week to visit her friend Marga. She plans to spend time exploring the city, relaxing, and cooking.
susanr613
Gold Member
OK, so I will not be going to Paris, the Mexican Riviera, or Florida next year, but thanks to Pampered Chef I am leaving tomorrow evening for 6 days in Amsterdam, Netherlands! :sing:

My good friend of 15 years, Marga, lives outside Amsterdam, and she usually is the only one who can afford the time and money to travel here. A combination of an extra week vacation this year, and commission from Pampered Chef has enabled me to return the favor. We have no plans other than to spend time in Amsterdam and Delft, which leaves many hours for relaxing, reading, talking, and cooking together. No work, no kids, no dogs, and no political commercials! :D

So, thank you Pampered Chef!

Have fun in my homeland!

Awww! That's awesome! Have a great trip! We'll miss you!

That is wonderful have a great time !!!! and relax

I love Amsterdam it's a beautiful city, have a safe and wonderful trip Susan.

Sounds like a great time!! ENJOY!

WHOHOO enjoy for all of us!

Sounds fun! Have a great time!

Have a great time!

Susan, you are going to love it there! Several years ago I took a trip to France and Holland. I too have a friend who comes here every year and thanks to my Pampered Chef business I was able to visit her! I spent 2 1/2 weeks there. It was awesome visiting the castles and churches of France, Paris and several places in Holland - we spent Easter there at her sister's and her brother gave me an insider's tour of Amsterdam.

ENJOY!!!

Enjoy your trip... and what a great story to tell at shows!

Have a great time Susan!!

PCJenni said:
Enjoy your trip... and what a great story to tell at shows!

I was thinking the same thing, and I will be!!!

Have Susan! You definitely deserve this trip!

Susan have a wonderful and safe trip!!

What a great recruiting idea - Hmmm, PC makes me enough $ to travel wherever I chose! (on top of the opportunity to earn a free trip)

Oh believe me I am already talking about it at my shows...and it does raise some interest!

I'll try to post pics when I return.

have a great time susan! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! :D

I pray for your safe travels, and have fun. I can't wait to hear about it!!!

My DD went to Holland to play softball with USA athletics 2 years ago and had a blast.

What is the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!" program?

The "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!" program is an annual incentive trip offered by Pampered Chef to top-performing consultants who have met certain sales and team building goals. It is a way for the company to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

How can I qualify for the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!"?

To qualify for the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!" program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and team building requirements during the qualification period. These requirements may vary each year, so be sure to check with your team leader or the company for specific details.

What are the benefits of attending the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!"?

The "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!" program offers many benefits, including an all-expenses-paid trip to a luxurious destination, exclusive training and networking opportunities, and recognition for your hard work and achievements. It is also a chance to relax and recharge with fellow consultants and the Pampered Chef team.

Can I bring a guest on the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!"?

Yes, you can bring a guest on the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!" as long as they meet the eligibility requirements and you cover any additional costs for their travel and accommodations. This is a great opportunity to share your success with a loved one and make memories together.

Is the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!" program available every year?

Yes, the "Thank You Pampered Chef for This Trip!" program is an annual incentive trip offered by the company. However, the destination and eligibility requirements may vary each year, so be sure to stay updated on the latest information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab